Page 109 of 281 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2809
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by archelaus View Post
    OPC 2.0.5 and ZC 1.5.6a. I hate to waste people's time with something I should be able to figure out by myself, but I'm stumped. In guest checkout, the customer's billing address is pre-filling with the state/province listed for the store in Configuration>My Store and the zip code listed for the store in Configuration>Shipping/Packaging. I'm okay with it defaulting to USA, but I'd like state and zip code to be blank. I'm not seeing anything in Configuration>One-Page Checkout Settings, and the code in tpl_modules_opc_address_block.php is over my head. Thanks in advance!
    That pre-filling of country/state/postcode was introduced in OPC 2.0.1 to address the issue where some shipping modules (like USPS) don't send back quotes and, to my remembrance, also throw debug-logs if those fields aren't present in the 'order-object' when the shipping-modules are loaded. See this (https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout/issues/133) issue for additional information.

If it's important for you to not pre-fill those fields, you could make store-specific changes to the OnePageCheckout.php class-file, backing out the changes provided in the issue referenced above. Just remember, if you choose to, that you'll need to merge those changes into that class-file whenever you update your version of OPC.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That pre-filling of country/state/postcode was introduced in OPC 2.0.1 to address the issue where some shipping modules (like USPS) don't send back quotes and, to my remembrance, also throw debug-logs if those fields aren't present in the 'order-object' when the shipping-modules are loaded. See this (https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout/issues/133) issue for additional information.

If it's important for you to not pre-fill those fields, you could make store-specific changes to the OnePageCheckout.php class-file, backing out the changes provided in the issue referenced above. Just remember, if you choose to, that you'll need to merge those changes into that class-file whenever you update your version of OPC.
    That did the trick! Many thanks. I'm not using any of those shipping modules, and I have relatively few customers in DC (population 700,000), and almost none in my actual zip code, so I really did want to get rid of the pre-fills.

Plugin Contributions

I need help, i am getting "Your order's details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit." error message.
    I am using zencart 1.5.5e . Can some one help me?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MrSteeiii View Post
    I need help, i am getting "Your order's details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit." error message.
    I am using zencart 1.5.5e . Can some one help me?
    Sure, but I'll need a little more information:

What version of One-Page Checkout?
    What template are you using?
    What payment-module was chosen?
    What shipping-module was chosen?
    What order-total modules are applied to the order (before you click the Submit button)?
    Was the order being placed for a customer with an account or was this using the Guest Checkout?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Sure, but I'll need a little more information:

1.What version of One-Page Checkout?
    2.What template are you using?
    3.What payment-module was chosen?
    4.What shipping-module was chosen?
    5.What order-total modules are applied to the order (before you click the Submit button)?
    6.Was the order being placed for a customer with an account or was this using the Guest Checkout?
    0.I Changed zencart version to 1.5.6
    1.one_page_checkout-2.0.5
    2.Template: yourstore
    3.Check/Money Order I removed from Guest Disallowed Payment Methods tab for testing purpose.
    4.Default (Flat Rate Best Way, Flat Rate Best Way, Store Pickup Walk In.
    5.Default
    6. I tryed both ways as a guest and as a customer.

I have to figure it out. Thanks for your reply lat9.

Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart 1.5.6a
    OPC 2.0.5

When placing an order, I get this error:

[07-Mar-2019 07:41:05 America/Chicago] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_one, IP address:
    #1 require(/home/XXXX/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_opc_credit_selections.php) called at [/home/XXXX/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_one_default.php:67]
    #2 require(/home/XXXX/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_one_default.php) called at [/home/XXXX/public_html/includes/templates/XXXX/common/tpl_main_page.php:146]
    #3 require(/home/XXXX/public_html/includes/templates/XXXX/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/XXXX/public_html/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXXX/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_opc_credit_selections.php on line 44.

If it matters....site was upgraded from 1.5.4. OPC was not installed previously. Using a custom template.

Plugin Contributions

As I keep playing with this excellent plugin, I've come up with a suggestion for a very minor improvement:

If you change line 25 of tpl_modules_opc_address _block.php from

if (count($address_selections) != 0) {

to

if (count($address_selections) > 2) {

customers will see the dropdown list of previously defined addresses only when there's actually more than one address for them to choose from. (It's > 2 rather than > 1 because the "Select from saved addresses" line counts as an address.)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MrSteeiii View Post
    0.I Changed zencart version to 1.5.6
    1.one_page_checkout-2.0.5
    2.Template: yourstore
    3.Check/Money Order I removed from Guest Disallowed Payment Methods tab for testing purpose.
    4.Default (Flat Rate Best Way, Flat Rate Best Way, Store Pickup Walk In.
    5.Default
    6. I tryed both ways as a guest and as a customer.

I have to figure it out. Thanks for your reply lat9.
    Per the plugin's readme, the YourStore template is known to be incompatible with One-Page Checkout.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by archelaus View Post
    As I keep playing with this excellent plugin, I've come up with a suggestion for a very minor improvement:

If you change line 25 of tpl_modules_opc_address _block.php from

if (count($address_selections) != 0) {

to

if (count($address_selections) > 2) {

customers will see the dropdown list of previously defined addresses only when there's actually more than one address for them to choose from. (It's > 2 rather than > 1 because the "Select from saved addresses" line counts as an address.)
    Good catch! I've opened an issue on OPC's GitHub repository to track the change (https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout/issues/171).

I'll note, though, that dropdown list should be shown if the customer has more than 1 (not 2) addresses previously recorded.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    Zen Cart 1.5.6a
    OPC 2.0.5

When placing an order, I get this error:

[07-Mar-2019 07:41:05 America/Chicago] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_one, IP address:
    #1 require(/home/XXXX/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_opc_credit_selections.php) called at [/home/XXXX/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_one_default.php:67]
    #2 require(/home/XXXX/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_one_default.php) called at [/home/XXXX/public_html/includes/templates/XXXX/common/tpl_main_page.php:146]
    #3 require(/home/XXXX/public_html/includes/templates/XXXX/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/XXXX/public_html/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXXX/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_opc_credit_selections.php on line 44.

If it matters....site was upgraded from 1.5.4. OPC was not installed previously. Using a custom template.
    See this (https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout/issues/165) GitHub issue; let me know if that corrects the issue when a store doesn't have ot_gv enabled.

There was a change made for zc156 such that an empty array (instead of false) is being returned in that case, that's what the change for that issue addresses.