Page 114 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2812
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Hi Lat,

Can you direct me to the fix for change shipping address doesn't save. I searched through GitHib and could not locate it
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    Hi Lat,

Can you direct me to the fix for change shipping address doesn't save. I searched through GitHib and could not locate it
    Under which conditions does the shipping address not save? What version of OPC, what version of Zen Cart, what custom-template is in use? Is this guest checkout or a logged in customer?

Plugin Contributions

Under which conditions does the shipping address not save?
    All conditions
    What version of OPC,
    what version of Zen Cart,
    1.5.5F
    what custom-template is in use?
    Bootstrap
    Is this guest checkout or a logged in customer?
    Both
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

@mprough, my best guess is that the Bootstrap template (which includes template-override versions of OPC's templates) hasn't been "keeping up". I suggest that you do a file-comparison of that template's 'templates' sub-directory to those provided in the base OPC distribution (present in the template_default template).

Plugin Contributions

I was reading back in June of last year where you reported this issue here in the forum and fixed it in a new version. That's why I was asking about a fix. It would save money for the shop owner rather than troubleshooting it =)

Plugin Contributions

I was reading back in June of last year where you reported this issue here in the forum and fixed it in a new version. That's why I was asking about a fix. It would save money for the shop owner rather than troubleshooting it =)
    How about a pointer to that posting?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    How about a pointer to that posting?
    I was unable to locate it again. I just upgraded the whole checkout to fix it

Plugin Contributions

I was unable to locate it again. I just upgraded the whole checkout to fix it
    Thanks for reporting back, @mprough. With OPC, it's best not to "cherry-pick" changes as many of the class-related changes also hinge on associated template changes (and vice versa).

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I have a customer that wanted to make an order via an android phone and is getting continuously the error message as defined in the language files for : ERROR_NOJS_ORDER_CHANGED . I have all details available, like the android version etc. Also i have the logfile of the order going in loop.

I am using Zen Cart 1.5.5e with one page checkout version 1.4.0 (2017-08-12) .

How can i deliver you the log files?

I had the same issue earlier this week also with another customer. I notice that 2 customers that reported the issue are both French customers, so using a lot of accents in the words. I have other orders arriving without issues also.

And when i log in to their account via my pc i also don't get the loop.

Best regards
    Bart

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hbhorses View Post
    Hello,

I have a customer that wanted to make an order via an android phone and is getting continuously the error message as defined in the language files for : ERROR_NOJS_ORDER_CHANGED . I have all details available, like the android version etc. Also i have the logfile of the order going in loop.

I am using Zen Cart 1.5.5e with one page checkout version 1.4.0 (2017-08-12) .

How can i deliver you the log files?

I had the same issue earlier this week also with another customer. I notice that 2 customers that reported the issue are both French customers, so using a lot of accents in the words. I have other orders arriving without issues also.

And when i log in to their account via my pc i also don't get the loop.

Best regards
    Bart
    Bart, the current OPC version is v2.1.0, released 2019-04-07. There have been many, many changes over the past two years to the plugin. I suggest that you create a test site for the store (if you haven't already) and update your OPC installation to use the most recent; it's quite likely that whatever issue you're having has been corrected.