Page 120 of 280 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2794
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Mike, no ideas but a couple of questions:

1. What credit card payment method is being used?
    2. Does the same thing occur if you disable OPC and go through the built-in 3-page checkout?
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Cindy -

1. Credit card is Visa
    2. Works fine with OPC disabled and same credit card in built in 3 page process
    3. Also works fine with OPC enabled and using checkout with PayPal

over to you

cheers,
    Mike

possibly not recognizing that the card is issued in Australia?

Plugin Contributions

Hi Cindy - should have done this earlier - is this error log of any help to you?

cheers, Mike

Code:
    [15-Jun-2019 09:19:50 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /ipn_main_handler.php, IP address: 173.0.81.1
    #1  require() called at [/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_ipn_postcfg.php:22]
    #2  require(/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_ipn_postcfg.php) called at [/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #3  require(/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #4  require(/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/ipn_main_handler.php:114]
    --> PHP Warning: require(/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/languages/englishcheckout_process.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_ipn_postcfg.php on line 22.

[15-Jun-2019 09:19:50 Australia/Sydney] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/languages/englishcheckout_process.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php73/usr/share/pear') in /home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_ipn_postcfg.php on line 22

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    Hi Cindy - should have done this earlier - is this error log of any help to you?

cheers, Mike

Code:
    [15-Jun-2019 09:19:50 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /ipn_main_handler.php, IP address: 173.0.81.1
    #1  require() called at [/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_ipn_postcfg.php:22]
    #2  require(/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_ipn_postcfg.php) called at [/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #3  require(/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #4  require(/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/ipn_main_handler.php:114]
    --> PHP Warning: require(/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/languages/englishcheckout_process.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_ipn_postcfg.php on line 22.

[15-Jun-2019 09:19:50 Australia/Sydney] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/languages/englishcheckout_process.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php73/usr/share/pear') in /home/dazzlersharmonyn/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_ipn_postcfg.php on line 22
    Yes, I saw that on my website once I upgraded to v1.5.6b. The issue is a missing / in /includes/init_includes/init_ipn_postcfg.php on line 22. You'll need to change
    Code:
    require(zen_get_file_directory(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'], 'checkout_process.php', 'false'));
    to
    Code:
    require(zen_get_file_directory(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'], '/checkout_process.php', 'false'));
    I'll be submitting a PR to Zen Cart's 1.5.7 branch to provide future correction.

See this (https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/2442) PR for additional information.
    Last edited by lat9; 15 Jun 2019 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Added PR

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrrl2 View Post
    Ok this message showed back up today...

Code:
    [14-Jun-2019 16:21:50 America/Chicago] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 24.200.129.246 #1 strpos() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/order.php:681] #2 order->create() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:88] #3 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14] #4 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/index.php:36] --> PHP Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 681. [14-Jun-2019 16:21:50 America/Chicago] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 24.200.129.246 #1 mysqli_real_escape_string() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:122] #2 queryFactory->prepare_input() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:516] #3 queryFactory->prepareInput() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php:896] #4 zen_db_input() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php:929] #5 zen_db_perform() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/order.php:696] #6 order->create() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:88] #7 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14] #8 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/index.php:36] --> PHP Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 122. [14-Jun-2019 16:21:50 America/Chicago] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 24.200.129.246 #1 strpos() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/order.php:1068] #2 order->send_order_email() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:97] #3 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14] #4 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/index.php:36] --> PHP Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 1068.

All these lines with the PHP Warnings match the lines in the zencart 1.5.6b files.
    Hmm, those appear to be related to the shipping-module setting for the order's conversion from cart. Remind me, which version of OPC is being used? Based on previous reports, I'm assuming that the product(s) in the cart are either virtual or downloads, please advise on that as well.

Plugin Contributions

OPC version 2.1.0
    yes Downloads
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

First, update OPC to v2.1.1, then go to the OPC GitHub (https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout/issues) and apply the changes associated with issues 201 and 202.

I'll try to find some time tomorrow to capture the changes for those 2 issue into v2.1.2 and update on the Zen Cart plugins.

Plugin Contributions

Ok did the update to v2.1.1
    Did a order of a free download. Went through but got this error log

Code:
    [15-Jun-2019 13:10:40 America/Chicago] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 72.182.165.112 #1 strpos() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/order.php:681] #2 order->create() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:88] #3 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14] #4 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/index.php:36] --> PHP Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 681.

Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Update for above post. #1197

I think I have fixed it. I just copied the line 681 from the zen cart 1.5.6b files and did another purchase. There were no error log created.
    All these errors seem to only pop up occasionally so hopefully this means all good but I will keep an eye on it and will tackle the next error when or if it occurs.

Thank you for your Wonderful Help and Contributions. :)
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrrl2 View Post
    Update for above post. #1197

I think I have fixed it. I just copied the line 681 from the zen cart 1.5.6b files and did another purchase. There were no error log created.
    All these errors seem to only pop up occasionally so hopefully this means all good but I will keep an eye on it and will tackle the next error when or if it occurs.

Thank you for your Wonderful Help and Contributions. :)
    Back at you; thanks for letting me/us know how you corrected the issue!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Yes, I saw that on my website once I upgraded to v1.5.6b. The issue is a missing / in /includes/init_includes/init_ipn_postcfg.php on line 22. You'll need to change
    Code:
    require(zen_get_file_directory(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'], 'checkout_process.php', 'false'));
    to
    Code:
    require(zen_get_file_directory(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'], '/checkout_process.php', 'false'));
    I'll be submitting a PR to Zen Cart's 1.5.7 branch to provide future correction.

See this (https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/2442) PR for additional information.
    Many thanks Cindy .... any developments on the initial problem I posted about .... (credit card type not accepted) ?? .... it is still happening and is the only thing holding me up now from launching the site

cheers,
    Mike