Page 121 of 279 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    Many thanks Cindy .... any developments on the initial problem I posted about .... (credit card type not accepted) ?? .... it is still happening and is the only thing holding me up now from launching the site

cheers,
    Mike
    Mike, you identified which credit-cart type is causing the issue but you haven't identified the payment method that is being used when the issue surfaces.

Are there any debug-logs created when the Visa-type card is rejected by that payment method?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Mike, you identified which credit-cart type is causing the issue but you haven't identified the payment method that is being used when the issue surfaces.

Are there any debug-logs created when the Visa-type card is rejected by that payment method?
    Hi Cindy - payment method is Guest Checkout, Credit Card, when the error occurs. There aren't any error logs generated. Same credit card works fine with standard inbuilt checkout and when checkout with PayPal is selected with either inbuilt or Guest.

I only have PayPal active as the payment gateway - I do not use any other providers.

cheers,
    Mike

p.s. altering that code fixed the error logs - thanks :)

Plugin Contributions

Mike, which PayPal version are you using, e.g. paypalwpp (Express Checkout) or paypaldp (Payments Pro)? At what point in the checkout process does the message appear?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Mike, which PayPal version are you using, e.g. paypalwpp (Express Checkout) or paypaldp (Payments Pro)? At what point in the checkout process does the message appear?
    Hi Cindy, short answer is Payments Pro (Canada - suggested by PayPal) - both Express Checkout and Payments Pro are enabled - as far as I am aware Express is required to be enabled for Pro to be activated - Payments Pro is required for OPC, Express is used for 'checkout with PayPal' in standard inbuilt process - right?.

The error occurs using the credit card payment option in Guest Checkout at the very last stage when 'confirm order' is pressed.

The PayPal settings are exactly the same (copied DB) in the problematic new build site (dazzlersharmonynecklace.com) as in the existing 1.5.5f site (harmonyballpendant.com) where everything there works fine - the only differences between the two is the domain name and that the new build is 1.5.6b

The new build site (it is a 're-branded clone' of harmonyballpendant.com) is live with robots.txt set to Disallow: / .... until guest checkout is sorted (and HBP not yet redirected)

Would it be helpful if I enable OPC error logs and try another transaction and send you the log?

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Mike, let's start by getting any/all PHP Notices that are generated when the issue occurs. How about you start by installing Report All Errors (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.p...file&id=1792)?

That plugin will overwrite the store's /includes/extra_configures/enable_error_logging.php to give a bit of control over the logging of those notices. Upon installation, there will be additional settings in Configuration->Logging. Set Report All Errors (storefront) to IgnoreDups and Backtrace on Notice Errors to true.

Once installed and configured, go through the OPC process to the point/page where the issue raises itself, grab a copy of the myDEBUG*.log generated at that time and send it on over.

Plugin Contributions

Hello there,

I think I have an unrelated payment issue with credit cards by having this file present:-

jscript_framework.php

Before installing my template did not have this file (customised store). But it wouldn't let me install without this file present. I think it is CSS Loader or similar setup causing a clash.

I realised from a failed checkout tonight that there was a problem and from testing I narrowed it down to this file.

I don't suppose there is also a log of the customer email (I think it was a guest checkout) so I can email them to offer them apology and coupon.

Thanks in advance, again I think this is more to do with my setup and this requred file clashing with something.

Plugin Contributions

@HeathenMagic, you can safely copy the like-named file from Zen Cart's zc157 branch (see https://github.com/zencart/zencart/t...efault/jscript) to /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jscript_framework.php to see if that helps.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for that. I did a winmerge and it looks the same content, but I realise I have this file in temlate_default. I get the message that the onepagecheckout disables without this in my custom template so maybe this module is not compatible with my setup (due to CSS Loader no doubt). If I put back in custom template folder it stops credit card payments working (payflow UK).

Plugin Contributions

@HeathenMagic, where did that 'titanium' template come from?

Plugin Contributions

I bought from Zucando, although I am looking to buy a Bootstrap 4 theme, but no joy so far. This template I use at the moment is CSS Loader