Page 132 of 279 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Thank you, Cindy.

No other logs were thrown that I would say are associated with checkout. We do get a few related to duplicate language constants, but I don't think that has anything to do with the issue described.

I've installed Report All Errors and will start watching it now, maybe that will take me somewhere. I'll report back when there's some data.
    As for how "buggy" it is - I built that site so... uhm... okay, I'm ready for a huge log file...

It's ZC 1.5.6. Period. No sub-version, just 1.5.6

Plugin Contributions

I did it!
    Found a way around it and it works with OPC thanks to Ajeh and this code https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....70#post1240770 from where I got the idea. Perhaps it isn't elegant but it accomplishes what I need.

This little piece of code prevents the checkout buttons from appearing if free shipping (from freeoptions) is used in conjunction with reward points and if the cart total gets below the minimum amount for free shipping to kick in. But it allows the selection of a different shipping option.

Adding the code in red to templates/tpl_modules_opc_submit_block.php

Code:
    <?php
    // -----
    // Part of the One-Page Checkout plugin, provided under GPL 2.0 license by lat9 ([email protected]).
    // Copyright (C) 2013-2017, Vinos de Frutas Tropicales.  All rights reserved.
    //
    // Check to see that at least one shipping-method and one payment-method is enabled; if not, don't render the submit-button.
    //
    if ($shipping_module_available && $payment_module_available) {
        // -----
        // Set up two form-submittal buttons, one for payment methods that require confirmation and one for those that don't.
        // This page's header_php.php has created an array of payment modules that require confirmation, which is pulled into the
        // page's jscript_main.php.
        //
    ?>

<!-- bof disable checkout button from displaying 1 of 1 -->
    <?php
    if (!IS_ADMIN_FLAG) { 
        global $order, $db;
          if (($order->info['total'] < MODULE_SHIPPING_FREEOPTIONS_TOTAL_MIN) && (substr_count($_SESSION['shipping']['id'], 'freeoptions') !=0)) { 

echo '<div style="border: 3px solid #777777; padding: 10px 0;"><p style="text-align: center;"><strong>Your order does not qualify for Free Shipping at this time.</strong></p>
    	<p style="text-align: center;"><strong>Please head back to the - <a href="index.php?main_page=shopping_cart">SHOPPING BAG</a> - to add more products, increase the quantity of products in your bag to meet the minimum order amount required to qualify 
    	for free shipping, or select a different shipping option above.</strong></p>'; 
        echo'<span id="opc-order-confirm"></span>';  

}      
      } 
    ?>
    <!-- eof disable checkout button from displaying 1 of 1 -->

<!--bof submit block -->
      <div id="checkoutOneSubmit" class="buttonRow">
        <span id="opc-order-confirm"><?php echo zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CHECKOUT_ONE_CONFIRM, BUTTON_CHECKOUT_ONE_CONFIRM_ALT, 'name="btn_submit" id="btn_submit"'); ?></span>
        <span id="opc-order-review"><?php echo zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CHECKOUT_ONE_REVIEW, BUTTON_CHECKOUT_ONE_REVIEW_ALT, 'name="btn_submit" id="btn_submit"'); ?></span>
        <?php echo zen_draw_hidden_field('order_confirmed', '1', 'id="confirm-the-order"') . zen_draw_hidden_field ('current_order_total', '0', 'id="current-order-total"'); ?>
      </div>
      <div class="clearBoth"></div>
    <!--eof submit block -->

<?php
    }

Plugin Contributions

In regards to the Coupon, Reward Points, and Gift Certificate. Every time the APPLY button is hit to update the data on the shopping bag, the only message generated is "Please confirm the terms and conditions below." without acknowledging either coupon code, reward points or GV code were accepted at all or generated some errors.

Would it be possible to generate the appropriate messagestacks for each of these? and if so how?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mvstudio View Post
    In regards to the Coupon, Reward Points, and Gift Certificate. Every time the APPLY button is hit to update the data on the shopping bag, the only message generated is "Please confirm the terms and conditions below." without acknowledging either coupon code, reward points or GV code were accepted at all or generated some errors.

Would it be possible to generate the appropriate messagestacks for each of these? and if so how?
    That's something in your template-overrides, the template files included in the plugin display the message-stack at the top of the page after the coupon has been applied.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That's something in your template-overrides, the template files included in the plugin display the message-stack at the top of the page after the coupon has been applied.
    Thank you Lat9. I removed all the template overrides I made, which with the exception of tpl_modules_opc_submit_block.php only had cosmetic changes, and I ran some tests with both OPC on and off and this is what I found.

1) With OPC OFF: If I add a valid coupon, if I add an invalid coupon and if I remove a coupon all messages are produced. If I use reward points no message is produced.
    2) With OPC ON. If I add a valid coupon, no message is produced. If I add an invalid coupon message is produced. If I remove coupon message is produced. If I use reward points no message is produced.

If I'm not mistaken reward points doesn't generate any messages at all (??). If the issue was my template overrides removing them would fix the issue, but it doesn't. What m I missing? How could I figure this out?

Plugin Contributions

@mvstudio, using zc156c and OPC 2.1.3, adding a valid coupon results in a "Congratulations you have redeemed a discount coupon" message at the top of the one-page-checkout page's display.

A couple of ideas:
    1. Install Report All Errors, setting to report all non-duplicate-constant errors on the storefront. See if any PHP notices are logged.
    2. Install Superglobals, enabling that to display on the storefront for your IP address. Check the contents of the messageStack.

Plugin Contributions

Apparently you have set the flag that a customer has to accept the T & C.

Did you try it with the confirm box checked? Did you get the same result as when the box is not checked.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @mvstudio, using zc156c and OPC 2.1.3, adding a valid coupon results in a "Congratulations you have redeemed a discount coupon" message at the top of the one-page-checkout page's display.

A couple of ideas:
    1. Install Report All Errors, setting to report all non-duplicate-constant errors on the storefront. See if any PHP notices are logged.
    2. Install Superglobals, enabling that to display on the storefront for your IP address. Check the contents of the messageStack.
    Thanks for the pointers I'll report back.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Apparently you have set the flag that a customer has to accept the T & C.

Did you try it with the confirm box checked? Did you get the same result as when the box is not checked.

Inquiring minds want to know.
    I didn't try that actually. I assumed the APPLY button wouldn't need the T&C box to be checked. A customer might not know that and do the same I did. In any case, I tried checking the T&C box and the message displayed is the message from define_checkout_one.php but no message about the coupon being applied.

Plugin Contributions

I assumed the APPLY button wouldn't need the T&C box to be checked. A customer might not know that and do the same I did. In any case, I tried checking the T&C box and the message displayed is the message from define_checkout_one.php but no message about the coupon being applied.
    Yep, if the Admin >> Configuration >> Regulations are set to true, the system will not continue and throw the error.

Knowing that you get the same coupon result either way, can help with the troubleshooting.