Page 154 of 169 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1681
  1. #1531
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    33
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrrl2 View Post
    Hi it's been a few months since I posted. My last situation was solved perfectly. I now have updated to the latest OPC version. I am currently getting that message...
    "Sorry, but out expedited checkout cannot be used." ----Which I don't want to use the 3 step checkout.

    I did look up this message before but could not find any detailed fix instructions and it was for an older version of the plugin and zen cart.
    OPC 2.1.0 was working perfectly until I updated.
    Updated to OPC 2.30

    I am currently using...
    Zen Cart V1.5.6c
    PhP 7.2.26
    Jquery 3.3.1
    download products mostly-- Test Purchase was Free Download checkout

    Do I need to update the Jquery? Which is so beyond me. Any help and suggestions is appreciated. Hope I have provided enough information if not I look forward to your questions to get you the correct information.
    Just check F12 Console is showing these errors
    SCRIPT1004: SCRIPT1004: EXPECTED ';' Index.php (175,876)
    0: 'displayshippingblock' is not defined jQuery-3.3.1.min.js (1,31039)

    I'm sure these are important but my limited knowledge of these things don't help. TIA
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

  2. #1532
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,670
    Plugin Contributions
    73

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrrl2 View Post
    Just check F12 Console is showing these errors
    SCRIPT1004: SCRIPT1004: EXPECTED ';' Index.php (175,876)
    0: 'displayshippingblock' is not defined jQuery-3.3.1.min.js (1,31039)

    I'm sure these are important but my limited knowledge of these things don't help. TIA
    Make sure that you have the updated versions of these three files (all present in /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one):
    - jscript_main.php
    - jquery.checkout_one.js
    - jquery.checkout_one.min.js

    That's where that javascript variable (DisplayShippingBlock) is set and ultimately used.

  3. #1533
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    33
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Make sure that you have the updated versions of these three files (all present in /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one):
    - jscript_main.php
    - jquery.checkout_one.js
    - jquery.checkout_one.min.js

    That's where that javascript variable (DisplayShippingBlock) is set and ultimately used.


    I just re-added those files and it still gives me the same message trying to go to the 3 step checkout.
    and here is what the console f12 errors said
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	consoleerrors.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	18893
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

  4. #1534
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    33
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrrl2 View Post
    I just re-added those files and it still gives me the same message trying to go to the 3 step checkout.
    and here is what the console f12 errors said
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	consoleerrors.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	18893
    If I remember correctly last time there was something about if the website doesn't use CSS buttons. I don't really use them so is that the case again with this too?
    I tried finding the #201 #202 issues again on GitHub but couldn't find them again. Just to see if that was the case.
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

  5. #1535
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    33
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrrl2 View Post
    If I remember correctly last time there was something about if the website doesn't use CSS buttons. I don't really use them so is that the case again with this too?
    I tried finding the #201 #202 issues again on GitHub but couldn't find them again. Just to see if that was the case.
    Also just found this error log...
    Name:  errorlog.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  21.7 KB
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

  6. #1536
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,670
    Plugin Contributions
    73

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    @GoofyGrrl2, make sure that you don't have templates associated with previous OPC versions in your custom template directories, too.

  7. #1537
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    33
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @GoofyGrrl2, make sure that you don't have templates associated with previous OPC versions in your custom template directories, too.

    I actually do not know what that means. I have the same template as before and uploaded the files that said to put in my temp. folder in the various areas such as modules. So do I take those out and possibly put them somewhere else?
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

  8. #1538
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    33
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrrl2 View Post
    I actually do not know what that means. I have the same template as before and uploaded the files that said to put in my temp. folder in the various areas such as modules. So do I take those out and possibly put them somewhere else?

    Actually upon looking I don't think I have any OPC files in any folders that have my template name on it. Will try to do a more thorough check.
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

  9. #1539
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    33
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrrl2 View Post
    Actually upon looking I don't think I have any OPC files in any folders that have my template name on it. Will try to do a more thorough check.
    Wow I did look again and again and I see that in english/modules/ordertotal/mytemplate there is the ot_coupon and ot_gv files
    and in the english/my template folder there is checkout_confirmation from the OPC files.

    Are these in the wrong place?
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

  10. #1540
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,670
    Plugin Contributions
    73

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Nope, those language files are 'expected' (as are those already-defined notices).

    Update: What other jQuery/javascript files are being loaded for the checkout_one page?

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. v151 Banners In Main Page - Support Thread
    By stevesh in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10 May 2016, 10:34 PM
  2. v151 Site Map/Page Not Found: Combined [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 4 Jan 2016, 02:19 PM
  3. v151 PayPal Express Checkout Using NVP 84.0 [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 28 Dec 2015, 04:54 PM
  4. Set number of products displayed per page (support thread)
    By yellow1912 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 11 Nov 2015, 07:06 AM
  5. Checkout Amazon Style -- Support Thread
    By CJPinder in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 13 Apr 2011, 08:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR