Page 156 of 279 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by gernot View Post
    Hi lat9,
    Sorry to bother you, not sure whether you are still thinking about it, or missed my query in posts #1727 - #1529 in the midst of the admittedly more urgent requests.
    I am running 1.5.6c and installing OPC 2.3.0 (well, actually 2.3.1 apparently since I am using the master files) for the first time.
    The installation instructions make no mention, but upgrade instructions mention the files in the zc156b folder:
    I cannot figure out whether I need these or not, and since some of them are different to the 1.5.6c files, I wanted to ascertain whether I need to bring over any differences that might have to do with OPC.
    If all those files have "bof" and "eof" type comments it would be simple, but that is not the case, hence my query.
    The changes (essentially notifications) required by OPC are already present in the zc156c distribution.

The reason that there are no bof/eof comments in those Zen Cart version-specific directories is that the files are copies from the like-named versions.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks lat9,
    OK, understood.
    There is one file only with a couple of sets of bof/eof comments: message_stack.php.
    One instance has been incorporated into 1.5.6c, but the other has not. Just in case this is still required, I put the diff here again (it if the line in the ADMIN_FLAG condition:
    Code:
    root@hase:/home/hase/Documents/ZenCart# diff -uw /<download path>/one_page_checkout-master/zc156b/includes/classes/message_stack.php /<local installation>/testshop/includes/classes/message_stack.php 
    --- /<download path>/one_page_checkout-master/zc156b/includes/classes/message_stack.php	2020-03-06 23:43:25.000000000 +0900
    +++ /<local installation>/testshop/includes/classes/message_stack.php	2019-05-29 22:04:13.560135523 +0900
    @@ -3,10 +3,10 @@
      * messageStack Class.
      * @package classes
    - * @copyright Copyright 2003-2016 Zen Cart Development Team
    + * @copyright Copyright 2003-2019 Zen Cart Development Team
      * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
      * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    - * @version $Id: Author: DrByte  Sat Oct 17 22:52:38 2015 -0400 Modified in v1.5.5 $
    + * @version $Id: mc12345678 2019 Apr 30 Modified in v1.5.6b $
      */
     if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
       die('Illegal Access');
    @@ -29,9 +29,6 @@
           for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($messageToStack); $i<$n; $i++) {
             $this->add($messageToStack[$i]['class'], $messageToStack[$i]['text'], $messageToStack[$i]['type']);
           }
    -/*-bof-checkout1-lat9  *** 1 of 2 *** Move to output function to allow messages to survive after header redirects
    -      $_SESSION['messageToStack']= '';
    -  -eof-checkout1-lat9  *** 1 of 2 *** */
         }

}
    @@ -62,7 +59,7 @@

function add_session($class, $message, $type = 'error') {

-    if (!$_SESSION['messageToStack']) {
    +    if (empty($_SESSION['messageToStack'])) {
           $messageToStack = array();
         } else {
           $messageToStack = $_SESSION['messageToStack'];
    @@ -80,9 +77,7 @@
       function output($class) {
         global $template, $current_page_base;

-//-bof-checkout1-lat9  *** 2 of 2 *** Once the messages are output, it's safe to clear any session-based messages
         $_SESSION['messageToStack'] = '';
    -//-eof-checkout1-lat9  *** 2 of 2 ***

$output = array();
         for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($this->messages); $i<$n; $i++) {
    @@ -110,4 +105,3 @@
       }

}
    -?>
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Eek! That's not good. What are the DB_CHARSET settings in the site's /includes/configure.php and /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/configure.php?

Wow checked those two files....

includes/configure.php ----- define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8'); // 'utf8' or 'latin1' are most common

Admin/inlcudes/configure.php ----- define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8mb4'); // 'utf8mb4' or older 'utf8' / 'latin1' are most common

Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrrl2 View Post
    Wow checked those two files....

includes/configure.php ----- define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8'); // 'utf8' or 'latin1' are most common

Admin/inlcudes/configure.php ----- define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8mb4'); // 'utf8mb4' or older 'utf8' / 'latin1' are most common

Of course I just checked the original 1.5.6c files and both show only what the first one says above. I am assuming it's not as easy as copying the correct lines to the admin configure.php file is it? I don't even know why they aren't the original 1.5.6c files. I have been using those files for almost a year now.
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi lat9,
    Good news, ignoring the zca56b files, I installed OPC 2.3.1 (Master) on my test shop, without any translations yet, and also without modifying the shipping module, and the module displays a nice one-page checkout for a logged in user, so that works fine. Customization of confirming age needs to be added by me, and of course the translation. And of course any enhancements related to multilingual addresses and Japanese support. But at least it does not clash with the existing store setup, and the debug log indicates that all information appears to be correctly read as expected (including certainly some information that requires Japanese support, so the module is obviously using the core files in some way to obtain some of its information, which is pretty great to see).

I will be working on the translations shortly, and see what remains to be done after that, for logged in users, before moving on to see how guest users works.
    Regards,
    Gernot Hassenpflug
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Plugin Contributions

ZC v1.56c
    OPC v2.3.0
    CEON URI Mapping
    CSS_JS Loader
    DPU
    SBA
    IH5
    Zen Colorbox
    Structured Data
    SitemapXML
    Lazy Loader
    EU Cookie
    Column Layout Grid - Responsive
    Customised Template

I've activated Guest Checkout for the first time on my local dev copy and find that when clicking through to the \index.php?main_page=checkout_one page I get a partial blank screen. No doubt I've broken something, sequence is:

Add to cart
    View cart
    Click 'Checkout'
    Goes to login page
    Click 'Checkout' - Guest Checkout
    Go to \index.php?main_page=checkout_one

Error log is:
    Code:
    [30-Mar-2020 15:52:20 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method OnePageCheckoutNoPayment::javascript_validation() in D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\includes\templates\my_template\templates\tpl_checkout_one_default.php:14
    Stack trace:
    #0 D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\includes\templates\my_template\common\tpl_main_page.php(217): require()
    #1 D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\index.php(97): require('D:\\wamp64\\www\\m...')
    #2 {main}
      thrown in D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\includes\templates\my_template\templates\tpl_checkout_one_default.php on line 14

[30-Mar-2020 15:52:20 Europe/London] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_one, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method OnePageCheckoutNoPayment::javascript_validation() in D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\includes\templates\my_template\templates\tpl_checkout_one_default.php:14
    Stack trace:
    #0 D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\includes\templates\my_template\common\tpl_main_page.php(217): require()
    #1 D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\index.php(97): require('D:\\wamp64\\www\\m...')
    #2 {main}
      thrown in D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.co.uk\includes\templates\my_template\templates\tpl_checkout_one_default.php on line 14.

The blank page starts at the point of
    Code:
    echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation();
    in tpl_checkout_one_default.php

If I sign in as a returning customer on the login page then I am successfully directed to the full checkout_one page. No console errors and the only payment module active is Paypal Express Checkout.

Any ideas?
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method OnePageCheckoutNoPayment::javascript_validation()

tells you everything right there.....
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

@simon1066, was that perchance a 'virtual' order?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @simon1066, was that perchance a 'virtual' order?
    I have been experimenting with downloads, so that made me think. But no, the product is not virtual.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

@simon1066, I'm befuddled as to how that can happen. Would you 'log out' of that guest checkout, add the same product to the cart, go to the login screen and then enable OPC's debug via your admin. Once the debug's enabled, "hit" that Guest Checkout button to create an OPC debug/trace log.

Once the file's available (they're a bit large for posting back on the forums), you can send it to me via direct email. Send me a PM if you don't have my email address already.