Page 163 of 168 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1677
  1. #1621
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    247
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    I've just tested OPC guest checkouts on my testshop with Paypal express, and with Square (creating a new App for the testshop), works wonderfully.
    I have a question about the Paypal setup though, could not find any mention of this in the documentation.
    For standard 3-page checkout processing, the Paypal return URL is supposed (I think) to be set to:
    https://www.mysite.com/MY_SHOP/index...eckout_process
    For OPC, is this supposed to be kept as is, or better changed to something specific to OPC?
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

  2. #1622
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,643
    Plugin Contributions
    73

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by gernot View Post
    I've just tested OPC guest checkouts on my testshop with Paypal express, and with Square (creating a new App for the testshop), works wonderfully.
    I have a question about the Paypal setup though, could not find any mention of this in the documentation.
    For standard 3-page checkout processing, the Paypal return URL is supposed (I think) to be set to:
    https://www.mysite.com/MY_SHOP/index...eckout_process
    For OPC, is this supposed to be kept as is, or better changed to something specific to OPC?
    For OPC, it's to be kept as-is.

    OPC provides a combination of the checkout_shipping, checkout_payment and checkout_confirmation pages. The actual order-processing remains the same.

  3. #1623
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    247
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    For OPC, it's to be kept as-is.

    OPC provides a combination of the checkout_shipping, checkout_payment and checkout_confirmation pages. The actual order-processing remains the same.
    Thank you very much indeed!
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

  4. #1624
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,643
    Plugin Contributions
    73

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    I've just submitted v2.3.2 of One-Page Checkout to the Zen Cart moderators for review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

    This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

    #251: Missing #otshipping in zc157.
    #252: Guest Checkout, status-update emails still refer to account_history_info.
    #253: Changes to a customer's address aren't recorded.
    #254: Correct PHP warning if a store's "Gender" changes from not-required to required.
    #255: Ensure that the "Add to Address Book" checkbox's visibility is correctly updated.
    #256: Address-entry, account for browser autofill and always use a state dropdown if the country has zones.

    Note: This version has been validated with the upcoming Zen Cart 1.5.7-alpha release.

  5. #1625
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,643
    Plugin Contributions
    73

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v2.3.2 of One-Page Checkout to the Zen Cart moderators for review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

    This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

    #251: Missing #otshipping in zc157.
    #252: Guest Checkout, status-update emails still refer to account_history_info.
    #253: Changes to a customer's address aren't recorded.
    #254: Correct PHP warning if a store's "Gender" changes from not-required to required.
    #255: Ensure that the "Add to Address Book" checkbox's visibility is correctly updated.
    #256: Address-entry, account for browser autofill and always use a state dropdown if the country has zones.

    Note: This version has been validated with the upcoming Zen Cart 1.5.7-alpha release.
    Now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2095

  6. #1626
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    247
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Thank you so much! That is a lot of work in there.
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

  7. #1627
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    247
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    The account_create page shows the drop-down for state correctly.
    In 2.3.1 the state was not available in the shipping/billing address change screen.
    In 2.3.2 the field is now visible as per the changelog, many thanks, but it is not a drop-down for me, probably because I am using multi-language.
    I'll see if I can fairly quickly port the jscript functions and template changes from the standard 3-page checkout, and report back.
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

  8. #1628
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,643
    Plugin Contributions
    73

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by gernot View Post
    The account_create page shows the drop-down for state correctly.
    In 2.3.1 the state was not available in the shipping/billing address change screen.
    In 2.3.2 the field is now visible as per the changelog, many thanks, but it is not a drop-down for me, probably because I am using multi-language.
    I'll see if I can fairly quickly port the jscript functions and template changes from the standard 3-page checkout, and report back.
    @gernot, what's your store's setting for that Customers::Always display state as dropdown value?

  9. #1629
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    247
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Hi lat9, it is set to true.
    Configuration -> Customer Details -> State - Always display as pulldown? -> true
    I have jscript on the create_account and all other address_book related pages to handle the English and Japanese with multilanguage, converting the codes to the corresponding language text (since in Zen Cart the state code use is as far as I am concerned a bug).

    In OPC it seems like create_account is used the same as the original Zen Cart page, so my customizations work, but when it comes to editing addresses in the one_page_checkout page with the tpl_modules_{billing,shipping}_address template I presume the code is not available.
    I'll have to check exactly what page the standard flow uses there and see what changes I have there.
    I do not get any error either though, so there is no conflict as far as I can tell.
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

  10. #1630
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,643
    Plugin Contributions
    73

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by gernot View Post
    Hi lat9, it is set to true.
    Configuration -> Customer Details -> State - Always display as pulldown? -> true
    I have jscript on the create_account and all other address_book related pages to handle the English and Japanese with multilanguage, converting the codes to the corresponding language text (since in Zen Cart the state code use is as far as I am concerned a bug).

    In OPC it seems like create_account is used the same as the original Zen Cart page, so my customizations work, but when it comes to editing addresses in the one_page_checkout page with the tpl_modules_{billing,shipping}_address template I presume the code is not available.
    I'll have to check exactly what page the standard flow uses there and see what changes I have there.
    I do not get any error either though, so there is no conflict as far as I can tell.
    For the country/zones in the OPC address-edits, there's a json_encoded array created by the OnePageCheckout class' getCountriesZonesJavascript method that is subsequently used by the jQuery present in /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/jquery.checkout_one_addr.js:
    PHP Code:
        
        
    // -----
        // Creates the json-formatted array that maps countries to zones, for use in the
        // customer address-forms when dropdown states are enabled.
        //
        
    public function getCountriesZonesJavascript()
        {
            
    $countries $GLOBALS['db']->Execute(
                
    "SELECT DISTINCT zone_country_id
                   FROM " 
    TABLE_ZONES "
                        INNER JOIN " 
    TABLE_COUNTRIES "
                            ON countries_id = zone_country_id
                           AND status = 1
               ORDER BY zone_country_id"
            
    );
            
            
    $c2z = array();
            while (!
    $countries->EOF) {
                
    $current_country_id $countries->fields['zone_country_id'];
                
    $c2z[$current_country_id] = array();

                
    $states $GLOBALS['db']->Execute(
                    
    "SELECT zone_name, zone_id
                       FROM " 
    TABLE_ZONES "
                      WHERE zone_country_id = 
    $current_country_id
                   ORDER BY zone_name"
                
    );
                while (!
    $states->EOF) {
                    
    $c2z[$current_country_id][$states->fields['zone_id']] = $states->fields['zone_name'];
                    
    $states->MoveNext();
                }
                
    $countries->MoveNext();
            }
            
            if (
    count($c2z) == 0) {
                
    $output_string '';
            } else {
                
    $output_string 'var c2z = \'' json_encode($c2z) . '\';' PHP_EOL;
            }
            return 
    $output_string;
        } 
    I'd be interested to know what modifications you needed to make to the 'stock' Zen Cart's state-dropdown handling.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. v151 Banners In Main Page - Support Thread
    By stevesh in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10 May 2016, 10:34 PM
  2. v151 Site Map/Page Not Found: Combined [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 4 Jan 2016, 02:19 PM
  3. v151 PayPal Express Checkout Using NVP 84.0 [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 28 Dec 2015, 04:54 PM
  4. Set number of products displayed per page (support thread)
    By yellow1912 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 11 Nov 2015, 07:06 AM
  5. Checkout Amazon Style -- Support Thread
    By CJPinder in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 13 Apr 2011, 08:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR