Page 208 of 213 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2124
  1. #2071
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,726
    Plugin Contributions
    79

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    I'm getting the 'Sorry, but our expedited checkout process cannot be used' flash up for a millisecond then it disappears. It appears that orders can still be processed though. I am using Zen Cart 1.5.7c, Bootstrap 4 and the OPC Styles for Bootstrap 4. Jquery is on 3.5.1. It only appears to happen on a Desktop. It's just a very quick flash.
    That's the way that OPC is designed. That "Sorry ..." message shows initially, until all the page's javascript is loaded and the OPC jQuery turns that message off.

    It's the only way I could think of to give customers an opportunity to still checkout if the site has a javascript/jQuery issue during the page's load ... which will cause OPC's jQuery (which is an integral part of the processing) to not work.

  2. #2072
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    Posts
    1,098
    Plugin Contributions
    5

    red flag Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That's the way that OPC is designed. That "Sorry ..." message shows initially, until all the page's javascript is loaded and the OPC jQuery turns that message off.

    It's the only way I could think of to give customers an opportunity to still checkout if the site has a javascript/jQuery issue during the page's load ... which will cause OPC's jQuery (which is an integral part of the processing) to not work.
    ok no problem cindy, at least i know not to worry that something is not installed correctly
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

  3. #2073
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    506
    Plugin Contributions
    6

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Zen Cart 1.5.7c
    OPC 2.3.9

    Active shipping modules: storepickup

    I'm getting the "Please contact the store owner; some required elements of this page are missing." message on checkout.
    After clicking OK on the popup message, the checkout page displays correctly, although I did notice that the address for the user account isn't pre populated in the billing/shipping address fields.

    Console log shows
    Code:
    Missing #otshipping
    setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: moneyorder
    Showing "confirm"
    Setting orderConfirmed (0), submitter (null)
    jQuery version: 2.1.4
    I switched to responsive classic template and still get the same issue.

    I checked the readme doc and found

    "Some required elements on this page are missing

    If you receive a javascript alert reading Please contact the store owner; some required elements of this page are missing., then your template-override version of /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_checkout_one_default.php is missing one or more of the HTML id elements that OPC requires for its proper operation.

    Follow the instructions above to view the browser's console-log; the missing elements are identified there. You'll need to compare your template-override version of the file with the version present in the /includes/templates/template_default/templates directory, adding those required elements back!"

    Except I haven't modified tpl_checkout_one_default.php, so that can't be the issue.


    Any suggestions?
    Last edited by strelitzia; 24 Oct 2021 at 01:57 PM.

  4. #2074
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    506
    Plugin Contributions
    6

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Interestingly, if I enable another shipping method, flat rate for example, the missing #otshipping warning goes away.

    Can anyone else confirm that using storepickup as the only shipping method causes the missing #otshipping warning?

  5. #2075
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,726
    Plugin Contributions
    79

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by strelitzia View Post
    Interestingly, if I enable another shipping method, flat rate for example, the missing #otshipping warning goes away.

    Can anyone else confirm that using storepickup as the only shipping method causes the missing #otshipping warning?
    I can! It's a core-file issue; you'll need to edit /includes/classes/shipping.php's cheapest method:
    Code:
      function cheapest() {
        if (!is_array($this->modules)) return false;
          $rates = array();
    
          foreach($this->modules as $value) {
            $class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));
            if (isset($GLOBALS[$class]) && is_object($GLOBALS[$class]) && $GLOBALS[$class]->enabled) {
              $quotes = isset($GLOBALS[$class]->quotes) ? $GLOBALS[$class]->quotes : null;
              if (empty($quotes['methods'])) {
                continue;
              }
              $size = sizeof($quotes['methods']);
              for ($i=0; $i<$size; $i++) {
                if (isset($quotes['methods'][$i]['cost'])){
                  $rates[] = array('id' => $quotes['id'] . '_' . $quotes['methods'][$i]['id'],
                                   'title' => $quotes['module'] . ' (' . $quotes['methods'][$i]['title'] . ')',
                                   'cost' => $quotes['methods'][$i]['cost'],
                                   'module' => $quotes['id']
                  );
                }
              }
            }
          }
    
          $cheapest = false;
          $size = sizeof($rates);
          for ($i=0; $i<$size; $i++) {
            if (is_array($cheapest)) {
              // never quote storepickup as lowest - needs to be configured in shipping module
              if ($rates[$i]['cost'] < $cheapest['cost'] and $rates[$i]['module'] != 'storepickup') {
                $cheapest = $rates[$i];
              }
            } else {
              if ($rates[$i]['module'] != 'storepickup') {
                $cheapest = $rates[$i];
              }
            }
          }
          $this->notify('NOTIFY_SHIPPING_MODULE_CALCULATE_CHEAPEST', $cheapest, $cheapest, $rates);
          return $cheapest;
      }
    ... and change the highlighted line to read:
    Code:
              if ($size === 1 || $rates[$i]['module'] != 'storepickup') {
    That change enables the storepickup to be selected as the cheapest ... if it's the only shipping method available.

  6. #2076
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,726
    Plugin Contributions
    79

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Zen cart GitHub issue opened: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/issues/4478

  7. #2077
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    506
    Plugin Contributions
    6

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I can! It's a core-file issue; you'll need to edit /includes/classes/shipping.php's cheapest method:
    Code:
      function cheapest() {
        if (!is_array($this->modules)) return false;
          $rates = array();
    
          foreach($this->modules as $value) {
            $class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));
            if (isset($GLOBALS[$class]) && is_object($GLOBALS[$class]) && $GLOBALS[$class]->enabled) {
              $quotes = isset($GLOBALS[$class]->quotes) ? $GLOBALS[$class]->quotes : null;
              if (empty($quotes['methods'])) {
                continue;
              }
              $size = sizeof($quotes['methods']);
              for ($i=0; $i<$size; $i++) {
                if (isset($quotes['methods'][$i]['cost'])){
                  $rates[] = array('id' => $quotes['id'] . '_' . $quotes['methods'][$i]['id'],
                                   'title' => $quotes['module'] . ' (' . $quotes['methods'][$i]['title'] . ')',
                                   'cost' => $quotes['methods'][$i]['cost'],
                                   'module' => $quotes['id']
                  );
                }
              }
            }
          }
    
          $cheapest = false;
          $size = sizeof($rates);
          for ($i=0; $i<$size; $i++) {
            if (is_array($cheapest)) {
              // never quote storepickup as lowest - needs to be configured in shipping module
              if ($rates[$i]['cost'] < $cheapest['cost'] and $rates[$i]['module'] != 'storepickup') {
                $cheapest = $rates[$i];
              }
            } else {
              if ($rates[$i]['module'] != 'storepickup') {
                $cheapest = $rates[$i];
              }
            }
          }
          $this->notify('NOTIFY_SHIPPING_MODULE_CALCULATE_CHEAPEST', $cheapest, $cheapest, $rates);
          return $cheapest;
      }
    ... and change the highlighted line to read:
    Code:
              if ($size === 1 || $rates[$i]['module'] != 'storepickup') {
    That change enables the storepickup to be selected as the cheapest ... if it's the only shipping method available.
    That works perfectly. Thank you, once again, for amazingly fast support.

  8. #2078
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    261
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    My clients store is ZC 1.5.7c using OPC 2.3.9
    upon clicking checkout, I'm getting a page reload with the following display:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 4.16.45 PM.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	19798

    and once I click ok:
    Im brought to the checkout screen, but not ble to select the payment method:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 4.17.49 PM.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	19799


    the following debug error: 06-Nov-2021 01:16:36 UTC] PHP Notice: Malformed value for session-based shipping module; customer will need to re-select: false in /includes/classes/order.php on line 323
    NTO: building a better network thru collaboration
    www.needtoorder.com | www.coffeewitheinstein.com

  9. #2079
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,726
    Plugin Contributions
    79

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonless View Post
    My clients store is ZC 1.5.7c using OPC 2.3.9
    upon clicking checkout, I'm getting a page reload with the following display:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 4.16.45 PM.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	19798

    and once I click ok:
    Im brought to the checkout screen, but not ble to select the payment method:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 4.17.49 PM.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	19799


    the following debug error: 06-Nov-2021 01:16:36 UTC] PHP Notice: Malformed value for session-based shipping module; customer will need to re-select: false in /includes/classes/order.php on line 323
    Looks like you've been bit by this (https://github.com/zencart/zencart/issues/4478) Zen Cart core bug, where 'storepickup' is the only shipping method available.

    I'll see what I can do later today to provide a solution.

  10. #2080
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,726
    Plugin Contributions
    79

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Looks like you've been bit by this (https://github.com/zencart/zencart/issues/4478) Zen Cart core bug, where 'storepickup' is the only shipping method available.

    I'll see what I can do later today to provide a solution.
    Turns out I'd provided a solution in the post referenced by the above GitHub issue: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....27#post1384427

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. v151 Banners In Main Page - Support Thread
    By stevesh in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18 Sep 2021, 03:36 PM
  2. v151 Site Map/Page Not Found: Combined [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 4 Jan 2016, 02:19 PM
  3. v151 PayPal Express Checkout Using NVP 84.0 [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 28 Dec 2015, 04:54 PM
  4. Set number of products displayed per page (support thread)
    By yellow1912 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 11 Nov 2015, 07:06 AM
  5. Checkout Amazon Style -- Support Thread
    By CJPinder in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 13 Apr 2011, 08:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR