Page 215 of 281 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2809
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v2.3.11 of One-Page Checkout for the Zen Cart moderators' review. This version corrects a PHP Fatal error introduced in v2.3.10 ... as identified in GitHub issue #308.

I'll post back here when it's available for download.
    Now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2095

Plugin Contributions

Used to have a sign above my desk...

Pobody's Nerfect!

Should YOUR_ADMIN/includes/init_includes/init_checkout_one.php line 18 show 2.3.11 vs 2.3.10?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Used to have a sign above my desk...

Pobody's Nerfect!

Should YOUR_ADMIN/includes/init_includes/init_checkout_one.php line 18 show 2.3.11 vs 2.3.10?
    Sigh, yes.

Plugin Contributions

The reason I found the version situation was I was trying to duplicate a problem with a customer's site. I tried loading the newer version to see if it made any difference. Still having problems nailing it down. You know how much of a "dog with a bone" I can be on these things.

In case anyone else wants to try, here's the scenario. After the site owner said a customer complained that they were getting the wrong item, he contacted me and I found that the latest order made by that person was as a Guest. The customer had created an account a year prior, couldn't remember log in, and just did a guest checkout. When the owner updated the status from pending to processing, it sent out the e-mail BUT, it did not sent out the Guest e-mail with the link to enter your order# etc. It sent an e-mail with a link to his account history from his previous account which did NOT include the latest item (of course).

The account history e-mail link triggered the customer's stored info in their browser and they logged in only to find their latest order NOT there (again, of course) and assumed they were getting the old order versus the new.

I tried duplicating the problem using two test accounts that were created when we (myzencarthost) upgraded the site originally. I ordered the same item for each using the Guest checkout. One received the "correct" e-mail while the other received an e-mail listing the older test order.

Oddly enough, the one giving the incorrect link (https://YOUR_SITE.com/index.php?main...&order_id=####) had NONE of the formatting normally found with an update email. No logo at the top, border around the text, Copyright at the bottom, etc.

When I checked the confirmation e-mail, it had no formatting either.

AND..... I have not been able to recreate the problem with the two test accounts. Nor, have we gotten any feedback from customers that anything is amiss. All logs were checked to no avail and I continue to scratch my head over this one.

Using guest checkout for the two test accounts has not produced an incorrect e-mail since the very first one

Perhaps someone else has had this or knows a better way to troubleshoot than just continuing to do test checkouts.

THANX

Plugin Contributions

I don't think this has been answered elsewhere but, given that jscript_square.php is used in includes/modules/pages/checkout_one, do the changes made to the Square plugin (https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....6#post1386676) affect the interoperation of OPC & Square?

The file changes to jscript_square.php are shown here:
    https://github.com/brittainmark/zenc...0cfad0723b2dc8
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    I don't think this has been answered elsewhere but, given that jscript_square.php is used in includes/modules/pages/checkout_one, do the changes made to the Square plugin (https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....6#post1386676) affect the interoperation of OPC & Square?

The file changes to jscript_square.php are shown here:
    https://github.com/brittainmark/zenc...0cfad0723b2dc8
    Noting that the jscript_square.php is not part of the OPC distribution, but the answer to your question would be "Yes". Any jQuery/javascript component of any payment method needs to be replicated in includes/modules/pages/checkout_one.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    The reason I found the version situation was I was trying to duplicate a problem with a customer's site. I tried loading the newer version to see if it made any difference. Still having problems nailing it down. You know how much of a "dog with a bone" I can be on these things.

In case anyone else wants to try, here's the scenario. After the site owner said a customer complained that they were getting the wrong item, he contacted me and I found that the latest order made by that person was as a Guest. The customer had created an account a year prior, couldn't remember log in, and just did a guest checkout. When the owner updated the status from pending to processing, it sent out the e-mail BUT, it did not sent out the Guest e-mail with the link to enter your order# etc. It sent an e-mail with a link to his account history from his previous account which did NOT include the latest item (of course).

The account history e-mail link triggered the customer's stored info in their browser and they logged in only to find their latest order NOT there (again, of course) and assumed they were getting the old order versus the new.

I tried duplicating the problem using two test accounts that were created when we (myzencarthost) upgraded the site originally. I ordered the same item for each using the Guest checkout. One received the "correct" e-mail while the other received an e-mail listing the older test order.

Oddly enough, the one giving the incorrect link (https://YOUR_SITE.com/index.php?main...&order_id=####) had NONE of the formatting normally found with an update email. No logo at the top, border around the text, Copyright at the bottom, etc.

When I checked the confirmation e-mail, it had no formatting either.

AND..... I have not been able to recreate the problem with the two test accounts. Nor, have we gotten any feedback from customers that anything is amiss. All logs were checked to no avail and I continue to scratch my head over this one.

Using guest checkout for the two test accounts has not produced an incorrect e-mail since the very first one

Perhaps someone else has had this or knows a better way to troubleshoot than just continuing to do test checkouts.

THANX
    What's the original version of OPC? I'll note that there were issues (can't readily remember when the correction was made) in older versions where the guest-customer record got written with actual customer information.

Plugin Contributions

Does this work on php 8.1 ? Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by markau View Post
    Does this work on php 8.1 ? Thanks
    I've not yet tested on PHP 8.1, but the current version of Zen Cart supports PHP versions up to 8.0.

Plugin Contributions

Many thanks