Page 234 of 282 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2817
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've gone to the test site (https://vinosdefrutastropicales.com/zc157_bs4) using my sister's iPhone, added an item to the cart, went to guest-checkout and the DOB (05/31/1970) was accepted.

I have no idea why your devices' entry is different, but if you'll do the same as above with the devices that are not accepting the date-of-birth that will help me 'see' what is going on.
    It seems this link that you mentioned uses different template from classic. I checked on the mobile and it does not pop the DOB , it asks to enter the DOB by typing it , but in my case the DOB cannot be typed, instead the date can be chosen from pop up. I believe the templates are different. So I suggest you use Classic Template to see how it goes, if you are able to enter DOB then if it goes to next step!.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    I am getting complaints from customers saying that the greyed out screen lags and takes ages to process a payment. This is through paypal and square up. Because there is a long delay, this confuses the customer. They are thinking that the payment isn't processing and the website has crashed. The greyed out screen is just grey and doesn't let the customers know that their payment is actually processing. It just stays grey for ages. I can't actually say whether people are clicking off this screen or not, but my orders have gone down since installing OPC so I suspect that customers are getting that far and thinking that nothing is happening.

I am running OPC 2.4.1 on Zen Cart 1.5.7D.
    A "standard" OPC installation displays a gif during the order processing. Perhaps you don't have /includes/templates/template_default/images/confirmation_one_loading.gif?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TitanOwl View Post
    It seems this link that you mentioned uses different template from classic. I checked on the mobile and it does not pop the DOB , it asks to enter the DOB by typing it , but in my case the DOB cannot be typed, instead the date can be chosen from pop up. I believe the templates are different. So I suggest you use Classic Template to see how it goes, if you are able to enter DOB then if it goes to next step!.
    It is a different template, but the point was to see why some customers can't enter their DOB. Did you try choosing a date from the calendar popup provided by your phone ... i.e. that's not the template doing that popup.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by njcyx View Post
    I need some help to modify the display showing the billing address and shipping address. By OPC default, billing shows on the top and billing (if different than shipping) shows on the bottom. I want to display shipping on the top and billing on the bottom. We are selling physical products so we want the shipping address on the top. I did some tests, and I narrow down this function into following three php files:

\includes\templates\template_default\templates

tpl_checkout_one_default.php, tpl_modules_opc_billing_address.php and tpl_modules_opc_shipping_address.php

tpl_checkout_one_default.php file is very clear. It has two sections, one for billing and one for shipping. Just swap two sections.

The part I'm not sure is the location for the question "Shipping Address, Same as Billing". By default, this question is between the billing block and shipping block. After I changed the tpl_checkout_one_default.php, this question is above the "Billing/Shipping Address" section. I prefer to move it below this section instead, like the original OPC location, or the bottom of both address blocks.

I found the following code is located on the top of tpl_modules_opc_shipping_address.php and I suspected they are for this question. So I tried to move this section to the bottom of tpl_modules_opc_billing_address.php. It seems partially work. If I turn this question on/off for several times, or under some special patterns, the billing address block cannot be hidden anymore, unless I refreshed the whole page. So this display/hide function might use JavaScript, which I'm not familiar...

PHP Code:
    if ($is_virtual_order) {
        echo zen_draw_checkbox_field('shipping_billing', '1', false, 'id="shipping_billing" style="display: none;"');
    } else {
        if (CHECKOUT_ONE_ENABLE_SHIPPING_BILLING == 'false') {
            echo zen_draw_checkbox_field('shipping_billing', '1', false, 'id="shipping_billing" style="display: none;"');
        } else {
    ?>
        <div id="checkoutOneShippingFlag" class="custom-control custom-checkbox" style="display: none;"><?php echo  zen_draw_checkbox_field('shipping_billing''1'$shipping_billing'id="shipping_billing"');?>
          <label class="custom-control-label checkboxLabel" for="shipping_billing"><?php echo TEXT_USE_BILLING_FOR_SHIPPING?></label>
        </div>
    <?php

}
    ?>
    Any help are appreciated.
    I'll suggest that you run the site with "Enable Shipping = Billing" set to false and, as you surmised, totally remove/comment-out the checkbox associated with the billing=shipping selection. That would enable you to re-position the shipping address on top, but I'm not sure how that's going to work for guest-checkout. It's been a while since I validated guest-checkout without shipping=billing.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    A "standard" OPC installation displays a gif during the order processing. Perhaps you don't have /includes/templates/template_default/images/confirmation_one_loading.gif?
    I installed 2.4.2 and it seemed faster.

I am still getting an issue with https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk which I have also installed 2.4.2 on.

On the Checkout One Page I can't click 'save changes' - it doesn't do anything. I am really struggling with finding the issue with this.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Hi lat9, thanks for your suggestion.

Now I'm using OPC (v2.4.1 with shipping address overwritten fix) for two weeks for my live site. It works great, but sometimes I will receive some duplicated orders (like once per week). They both use credit card payment method (paypal payment pro). And the order received interval time is about 2-3 minutes between the duplicated orders.

Before I used OPC, the chances for the duplicated order is like once per 3-4 months.

Does anyone have the same issues?

Plugin Contributions

I checked this previous post, and here is my answers:

What template is being used? Does it modify the tpl_ajax_checkout_confirmation.php template?
    Custom template based on responsive_classic template.
    I cannot find "tpl_ajax_checkout_confirmation.php" in my site. Maybe this file is no longer used?

Is the paypaldp payment-method included in the OPC's "Payment methods requiring confirmation" list?
    No.

What version of jQuery is being loaded for the site?

What version of PHP is in use?

Is the OPC's configuration setting "Debug: Customer List" set to a non-blank value?
    No. It is blank.

Plugin Contributions

Was this issue corrected? I recently installed version 2.4.1 and still experience this issue.
    Originally Posted by lat9
    https://www.zen-cart.com/images/styl...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by gtgeorge https://www.zen-cart.com/images/styl...post-right.png
    Database Engine: MySQL 5.7.30
    HP Version: 7.3.32 (Zend: 3.3.32)
    Zen Cart 1.5.7d

Database Patch Level: 1.5.7b
    OPC 2.3.11 (2022-02-09)

I installed OPC a few months back and have found it helpful for most customers. Thanks for this plugin.

I have an issue that seems to be giving customers a problem when they leave the checkout/cart page and add another item or make changes. When returning to the checkout page it displays a message "Your available shipping options have changed. Please re-select your desired shipping method." but we only have one shipping option available (table) and it is already selected with no way to re-select it. If doing a refresh the message disappears.

What is the site's table-rate shipping configuration? I'll try to reproduce the issue locally.

Plugin Contributions

A customer has reported a bug:

When credit card information is entered on the OPC page then a coupon is subsequently applied to the order, OPC clears the payment information (CC# etc) from the payment section. The customer has to then re-enter the payment information.

A workaround to this would be to put the DISCOUNT COUPON section before the payment section. This would eliminate most instances of this happening since the customer would TYPICALLY apply the coupon before entering their payment info, if the coupon section preceded the payment section.

But, the better fix would be to not have it happen at all.

Can I report this as a bug?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by njcyx View Post
    I checked this previous post, and here is my answers:

What template is being used? Does it modify the tpl_ajax_checkout_confirmation.php template?
    Custom template based on responsive_classic template.
    I cannot find "tpl_ajax_checkout_confirmation.php" in my site. Maybe this file is no longer used?

Is the paypaldp payment-method included in the OPC's "Payment methods requiring confirmation" list?
    No.

What version of jQuery is being loaded for the site?

What version of PHP is in use?

Is the OPC's configuration setting "Debug: Customer List" set to a non-blank value?
    No. It is blank.
    The "tpl_ajax_checkout_confirmation.php" file should be present in the /includes/templates/template_default/templates sub-directory.

I'm not sure what's going on with your duplicated orders. I don't have access to a site that uses PayPal Payments Pro, so debugging is going to be difficult.