Page 236 of 281 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2805
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Since they only show 1.5.6c supported, you may want to contact them for an upgrade.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Since they only show 1.5.6c supported, you may want to contact them for an upgrade.
    Hi dbltoe, thanks for your reply. I believe the latest v1.8.1 fedexwebservices module is compatible with zc 1.57d & php 7.4, because I used it for 2 weeks without OPC and it worked well. No warning log generated and no duplicated orders were received.

I created an issue via bitbucket/numinix asking for fedexwebservices compatibility, but I don't think they will reply to it in the near future.

Plugin Contributions

You might want to turn on the debug for a few days to see what results you get.

Plugin Contributions

You might want to turn on the debug for a few days to see what results you get.
    Thanks. Do you mean the debug for OPC? I will turn it on and I will report it later if any new duplicated orders.

Plugin Contributions

Yep, I think that's what lat9 would say. She's a tad busy right now.

Plugin Contributions

Yep, I think that's what lat9 would say. She's a tad busy right now.
    I see. Thanks for your help!

Plugin Contributions

BUG REPORT: After clicking the "Apply" button in the GIFT CERTIFICATE section of OPC, an error is displayed " Please confirm the terms and conditions bound to this order by ticking the box below."

This error should only display when the CONFIRM ORDER button is clicked, not when the APPLY button for a gift certificate.

Is this a known bug? Is there a fix?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lolwaut View Post
    BUG REPORT: After clicking the "Apply" button in the GIFT CERTIFICATE section of OPC, an error is displayed " Please confirm the terms and conditions bound to this order by ticking the box below."

This error should only display when the CONFIRM ORDER button is clicked, not when the APPLY button for a gift certificate.

Is this a known bug? Is there a fix?

Thanks!
    What version of OPC?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    What version of OPC?
    Never mind, this (https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout/issues/340) GitHub tracking issue created.

Plugin Contributions

Hi @lat9, my site received several errors during the holiday, from one Australia customer.

PHP Code:
    [02-Jul-2022 09:31:55 America/New_YorkRequest URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_oneIP address1.129.27.xxx
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php:1058]
    #2 OnePageCheckout->getAddressValuesFromDb() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php:1031]
    #3 OnePageCheckout->getAddressValues() called at [/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_opc_address_block.php:26]
    #4 require(/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_opc_address_block.php) called at [/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_opc_shipping_address.php:31]
    #5 require(/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_opc_shipping_address.php) called at [/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_one_default.php:54]
    #6 require(/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_one_default.php) called at [/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php:185]
    #7 require(/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/public_html/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Fatal errorunknown address_book_id () for customer_id (109389in /public_html/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php on line 1058. 
    I received 7 log files and 6 files are the above content. One is the following:
    PHP Code:
    [02-Jul-2022 09:39:35 America/New_YorkRequest URI: /ajax.php?act=ajaxOnePageCheckout&method=updateShippingIP address1.129.27.xxx
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php:992]
    #2 OnePageCheckout->setTempShippingToBilling() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/ajax/zcAjaxOnePageCheckout.php:56]
    #3 zcAjaxOnePageCheckout->updateShipping() called at [/public_html/ajax.php:85]
    --> PHP Fatal errorInvalid access$_SESSION['billto'is not setin /public_html/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php on line 992. 
    Here are the codes near line 1058:
    PHP Code:
            if ($address_info->EOF) {

trigger_error("unknown address_book_id (" $address_book_id ') for customer_id (' $_SESSION['customer_id'] . ')'E_USER_ERROR);
                exit();
            } 
    My OPC debug is ON so I have the log file at that time. Please DM me your email so I can send it to you.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by njcyx; 5 Jul 2022 at 05:19 PM.