Page 284 of 284 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2840
  1. #2831
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lumberton, TX
    Posts
    584
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Looks like you've got multiple versions of jQuery 3.7.1 loaded.
    I know NOTHING about jQuery...where should I be looking to fix?

  2. #2832
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    12,638
    Plugin Contributions
    88

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    I know NOTHING about jQuery...where should I be looking to fix?
    In your current template's /common/html_header.php. If you use your browser's "Inspect" feature and then look in the <head>, you'll likely see two <script> tags loading version 3.7.1 of jQuery.

  3. #2833
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lumberton, TX
    Posts
    584
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    In your current template's /common/html_header.php. If you use your browser's "Inspect" feature and then look in the <head>, you'll likely see two <script> tags loading version 3.7.1 of jQuery.
    Well I have walked through the entire header and I only have one referencing 3.7.1 and it is

    Code:
    <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.7.1.min.js" integrity="sha256-/JqT3SQfawRcv/BIHPThkBvs0OEvtFFmqPF/lYI/Cxo=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
    There are two other jQuery scripts but it does not look right

    Code:
    <script src="includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/jquery.checkout_one.min.js?1712319903" defer=""></script>
    <script src="includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/jquery.checkout_one_addr.min.js?1712319904" defer=""></script>

  4. #2834
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    12,638
    Plugin Contributions
    88

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    Well I have walked through the entire header and I only have one referencing 3.7.1 and it is

    Code:
    <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.7.1.min.js" integrity="sha256-/JqT3SQfawRcv/BIHPThkBvs0OEvtFFmqPF/lYI/Cxo=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
    There are two other jQuery scripts but it does not look right

    Code:
    <script src="includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/jquery.checkout_one.min.js?1712319903" defer=""></script>
    <script src="includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/jquery.checkout_one_addr.min.js?1712319904" defer=""></script>
    Is the site publicly available? If so, shoot me the link via PM.

    Those additional jQuery scripts are loaded (and required by) OPC.

  5. #2835
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lumberton, TX
    Posts
    584
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Is the site publicly available? If so, shoot me the link via PM.

    Those additional jQuery scripts are loaded (and required by) OPC.
    this is a local test environment. But it is the last Bootstrap Beta 6 not the fully updated version if that helps.

    I am just curious why it does not recognize #ottotal .ot-text.

  6. #2836
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lumberton, TX
    Posts
    584
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    found it

    OMG I have been fighting this for days. I kept asking myself, why is the jQuery selector showing an error in the console. Well, I copied that selector string out of another post but the selector was at the end of a sentence...so I got

    Code:
    #ottotal > .ot-text.
    instead of the correct

    Code:
    #ottotal > .ot-text
    That extra period causes a mess!

  7. #2837
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    12,638
    Plugin Contributions
    88

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    found it

    OMG I have been fighting this for days. I kept asking myself, why is the jQuery selector showing an error in the console. Well, I copied that selector string out of another post but the selector was at the end of a sentence...so I got

    Code:
    #ottotal > .ot-text.
    instead of the correct

    Code:
    #ottotal > .ot-text
    That extra period causes a mess!
    Nice one; thanks for reporting back!

  8. #2838
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    9,223
    Plugin Contributions
    11

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    1.5.7d
    responsive_classic clone
    OPC 2.5.1
    EO 4.6.2
    Square WebPay
    PayPal Express

    Had strange transaction yesterday with 1.899999999999999911182158029987476766109466552734375 as the weight.

    After that, all OPC Guests are getting the Your order's details have changed.

    display logs since then (83)

    Code:
    [04-Jun-2024 03:15:22 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function guestCheckoutEnabled() on int in /includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php:216
    Stack trace:
    #0 /includes/autoload_func.php(61): checkout_one_observer->messageCheck()
    #1 /includes/application_top.php(222): require('/home/******/...')
    #2 /index.php(25): require('/home/******/...')
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php on line 216
    
    [04-Jun-2024 03:15:22 America/New_York] Request URI: /, IP address: 92.88.171.253
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function guestCheckoutEnabled() on int in /includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php:216
    Stack trace:
    #0 /includes/autoload_func.php(61): checkout_one_observer->messageCheck()
    #1 /includes/application_top.php(222): require('/home/******/...')
    #2 /index.php(25): require('/home/******/...')
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php on line 216.
    Re-entering CC and submitting the order goes through.

    No one admits to any changes to files or settings.

    Can PM or email OPC log before the incidents if needed.
    Last edited by dbltoe; 4 Jun 2024 at 08:24 PM.

  9. #2839
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    12,638
    Plugin Contributions
    88

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    While I can't explain the root-cause of those logs, it looks like changing line 216 of /includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php to read as follows should correct the situation.
    Code:
            if (!(isset($_SESSION['opc_error'], $_SESSION['opc']) && $_SESSION['opc_error'] === OnePageCheckout::OPC_ERROR_NO_JS) && $_SESSION['opc']->guestCheckoutEnabled() === true) {

  10. #2840
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    9,223
    Plugin Contributions
    11

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    After creating logs for @36 hours, it stopped.

    I put in the code just to monitor for a while.

    THANX

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Set number of products displayed per page (support thread)
    By yellow1912 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 2 Nov 2023, 12:50 AM
  2. v151 Banners In Main Page - Support Thread
    By stevesh in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18 Sep 2021, 03:36 PM
  3. v151 Site Map/Page Not Found: Combined [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 4 Jan 2016, 02:19 PM
  4. v151 PayPal Express Checkout Using NVP 84.0 [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 28 Dec 2015, 04:54 PM
  5. Checkout Amazon Style -- Support Thread
    By CJPinder in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 13 Apr 2011, 08:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR