Page 36 of 281 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Thanks for that update, @LightBrown. Which version of COWOA did you use for the integration?
    V 2.6, I think.

Plugin Contributions

A report that quantity discounts 1.12.1 & preview 1.12 (paid mod) works with OPC ...
    Mark
    Hare Do

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for that, haredo!

Plugin Contributions

My apologies if this is a silly question, but how does this plugin differ from the Paypal Express Checkout that comes standard with Zencart?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ttfan View Post
    My apologies if this is a silly question, but how does this plugin differ from the Paypal Express Checkout that comes standard with Zencart?
    This plugin provides a reformatting of the checkout pages, so instead of going from checkout_shipping to checkout_payment to checkout_confirmation your customers will normally see a consolidation of those three pages into a single checkout_one page. Depending on the payment methods that your store uses, your customers might also see a confirmation page.

Essentially, the checkout process gets a bit more streamlined by this plugin's processing.

Plugin Contributions

I do love this plugin. I have a client using Klarna for payment. I was expecting it would be a problem, and it is. I get 'the details of your order have changed' error. Klarna isn't a popular payment module, so not sure if you want to try and tackle this one or not. If yes, I can send the error log.

Plugin Contributions

James, what happens after you edit the following block in /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one_confirmation/header_php.php:
    Code:
    // -----
    // There are some payment methods (like eWay) that "replace" the confirmation form via the HTML they return on
    // the "process_button" payment-class function.  Rather than hard-code the list in code, below, the following
    // constant will be updated as additional payment-methods that make use of that interface are identified.
    //
    if (!defined ('CHECKOUT_ONE_CONFIRMATION_REQUIRED')) {
        define ('CHECKOUT_ONE_CONFIRMATION_REQUIRED', 'eway_rapid,stripepay,gps');
    }
    to include that Klarna payment method, presumed to have a payment-module-code of klarna:
    Code:
    // -----
    // There are some payment methods (like eWay) that "replace" the confirmation form via the HTML they return on
    // the "process_button" payment-class function.  Rather than hard-code the list in code, below, the following
    // constant will be updated as additional payment-methods that make use of that interface are identified.
    //
        define ('CHECKOUT_ONE_CONFIRMATION_REQUIRED', 'eway_rapid,stripepay,gps,klarna');
    }
    Last edited by lat9; 8 Feb 2017 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Corrected payment-module name misspelling

Plugin Contributions

James, what happens after you edit the following block in /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one_confirmation/header_php.php:
    Code:
    // -----
    //
        define ('CHECKOUT_ONE_CONFIRMATION_REQUIRED', 'eway_rapid,stripepay,gps');
    }
    to include that Klarna payment method, presumed to have a payment-module-code of klarna:
    Code:
    // -----
    //
        define ('CHECKOUT_ONE_CONFIRMATION_REQUIRED', 'eway_rapid,stripepay,gps,klarna');
    }
    That might have fixed it. I'm getting an error back from Klarna that the phone number is mis-formatted so I'll track that down now.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    That might have fixed it. I'm getting an error back from Klarna that the phone number is mis-formatted so I'll track that down now.
    In the next release of the OPC, I'm going to just move that PHP definition into an admin-configurable setting; it'll make these "special" payment methods easier to deal with.

Plugin Contributions

In the next release of the OPC, I'm going to just move that PHP definition into an admin-configurable setting; it'll make these "special" payment methods easier to deal with.
    There's always something.

Once I get this working, I'll confirm if there are any other issues or if this was all that's needed.