Page 45 of 280 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

@LightBrown, there were a bunch of changes going from 1.0.5 to 1.2.0; make sure that you're using the 1.2.0 version as your "base" when you move those blocks around. I'll send you a PM with my direct email so you can email me your changes for review.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    Is there a (not complicated) way to switch the default shipping alternative selected by OPC either from the most expensive to the least expensive, or (better yet) default to whichever option the customer selected on the shopping cart page?

In the shopping cart the alternative estimates are presented from most to least expensive, but the least expensive is auto-selected as default for the customer. They can, of course, select a more expensive option.

But on the OPC page, the most expensive option is selected as default, regardless of the option the customer selected on the shopping cart page. The customer can change the option on the checkout page and the total cost will be auto adjusted, but my concern is that a customer will select choice A on the cart page, then gloss over it (Oh I already did that I don't need to pay attention to it) on the checkout page.

Sample from shopping cart page (fake customer):
    Attachment 16755

Sample from OPC page:
    Attachment 16756

zc 1.5.5a, Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0, Canada Post, One Page Checkout, many other mods.
    Is there any reason why I shouldn't trigger a "default" $checked radio button (for shipping or payment) by putting this:
    Code:
    <script>
    document.getElementById('ship-storepickup-storepickup0').checked = true;
    </script>
    ...at the end of my includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_checkout_one_default.php file?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wolfderby View Post
    Is there any reason why I shouldn't trigger a "default" $checked radio button (for shipping or payment) by putting this:
    Code:
    <script>
    document.getElementById('ship-storepickup-storepickup0').checked = true;
    </script>
    ...at the end of my includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_checkout_one_default.php file?
    While that change might cause the radio button (as well as the currently selected one!) to display as selected, it doesn't trigger any event to cause the storepickup to be recognized as the customer's choice.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    While that change might cause the radio button (as well as the currently selected one!) to display as selected, it doesn't trigger any event to cause the storepickup to be recognized as the customer's choice.
    Thanks a pretty good reason! haha Any suggestion on getting a "default" selection to load automatically?

Plugin Contributions

@tmpinsnty, Did you copy the file /includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_payeezy.php to /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one?

I've just downloaded the payment module and it looks like that might be the missing bit.
    So I have Payeezy v0941b installed and One_Page_checkout 1.2.0 installed. Originally I was getting a Payeezy error that a Token was missing. I copied the jscript_payeezy.php to the /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/ directory. I no longer get the Token error, I just get declines, but I do not believe the actual transaction is reaching out to First Data since I am not getting a decline report from them (I get email alerts on declines). If I turn One Page Checkout off the transaction completes normally. Any suggestions ?
    Tony

Plugin Contributions

@tonyreynolds, do you have this installed on a site I could access? If you don't want to post that information, you can always send me a Private Message.

Plugin Contributions

I like the one page checkout. Very lean and mean, but I am missing a possibility to have an order confirmation page. This is needed in some countries so customers can review their order before making it definitive.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    I like the one page checkout. Very lean and mean, but I am missing a possibility to have an order confirmation page. This is needed in some countries so customers can review their order before making it definitive.
    That's been a "concern" of mine, too. I'm going to make the payment-method "exclusions" list a configuration setting, so that you can specify that the payment methods that your store(s) use require confirmation.

Plugin Contributions

thanks Cindy
    That's been a "concern" of mine, too. I'm going to make the payment-method "exclusions" list a configuration setting, so that you can specify that the payment methods that your store(s) use require confirmation.

Plugin Contributions

ended up changing logic around includes/classes/shipping.php line 206 to the following so that in-store pickup shipping method could be selected by default for the shipping method by the cheapest() function when called in header_php.php

Code:
          for ($i=0; $i<$size; $i++) {
            if (is_array($cheapest)) {
    			if ($rates[$i]['cost'] < $cheapest['cost']) {
    				$cheapest = $rates[$i];
    			}  
            } else {
                $cheapest = $rates[$i];
            }
    hopefully this is a little better than my javascript vanity that didn't do anything. (: