Page 85 of 279 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Well not CSS at all - I forgot that OPC uses template_default a lot.
    Removed most of tpl_modules_order_totals.php from there - fixed my issue !
    But thanks for your interest - may I explain that I retired long long ago just as CSS was starting to appear so never really bothered with it.
    I may be the only guy left whose first experience of a program crash meant I had dropped the tray holding the punched cards !

Plugin Contributions

zc 1.5.5f on wamp test with Bootstrap v1.05, using clone of Responsive Classic. Canada Post only other mod so far.
    I installed OPC 2.0 on above test site. I made the edit on the tpl_modules_opc_shopping_cart.php, and made all other merges including the template files override files for Responsive Classic Clone - EXCEPT - /RespClassicClone/common/tpl_header - I'm at a loss how to merge that file with the Bootstrap 1.05 file:

do I merge only the 3 OPC tagged bits of code, or the entire file (which appears to be based on Picaflor layout), or replace the Bootstrap file with the OPC file?

If I read the install instructions correctly is seems I should merge everything from the OPC RespClassicClone common file into the Bootstrap but it looks like a very complicated thing to do (when everything else is uncomplicated). So I thought I'd ask for clarification before I attempt it.

The mod actually installs without that override file but I haven't tested anything as the site has no products on it yet.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    zc 1.5.5f on wamp test with Bootstrap v1.05, using clone of Responsive Classic. Canada Post only other mod so far.
    I installed OPC 2.0 on above test site. I made the edit on the tpl_modules_opc_shopping_cart.php, and made all other merges including the template files override files for Responsive Classic Clone - EXCEPT - /RespClassicClone/common/tpl_header - I'm at a loss how to merge that file with the Bootstrap 1.05 file:

do I merge only the 3 OPC tagged bits of code, or the entire file (which appears to be based on Picaflor layout), or replace the Bootstrap file with the OPC file?

If I read the install instructions correctly is seems I should merge everything from the OPC RespClassicClone common file into the Bootstrap but it looks like a very complicated thing to do (when everything else is uncomplicated). So I thought I'd ask for clarification before I attempt it.

The mod actually installs without that override file but I haven't tested anything as the site has no products on it yet.
    You need to choose one or the other. Bootstrap and responsive_classic are two totally different templates.

If using the bootstrap template, simply install OPC per the instructions then upload the optional_opc_files. Then clone the bootstrap template.
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Using opc2.0
    Zen Cart 1.5.5f
    responsive classic template clone

When checking out as a guest, the privacy check box seems to be missing, even though it is enabled. It does show in the full account creation.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    ...If using the bootstrap template, simply install OPC per the instructions then upload the optional_opc_files. Then clone the bootstrap template.
    Thanks - I knew I must have been overlooking something obvious. Forest. Trees.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Using opc2.0
    Zen Cart 1.5.5f
    responsive classic template clone

When checking out as a guest, the privacy check box seems to be missing, even though it is enabled. It does show in the full account creation.
    Uh-oh, missed another one! Thanks for the report; I've logged a GitHub issue and hopefully get this corrected later this week.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Uh-oh, missed another one! Thanks for the report; I've logged a GitHub issue and hopefully get this corrected later this week.

Plugin Contributions

The order total is showing freeshipper, on checkout, and order history.
    Attachment 17821
    I'm not able to reproduce the issue using the current OPC v2.0.1-beta3 available on GitHub. What I did was to remove the ot_shipping order-total, was there more that I need to do?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I'm not able to reproduce the issue using the current OPC v2.0.1-beta3 available on GitHub. What I did was to remove the ot_shipping order-total, was there more that I need to do?
    I uninstalled the ot_shipping from the order total. I will see if I can reproduce it again and report a step by step procedure, using opc from github

Plugin Contributions

I uninstalled the ot_shipping from the order total. I will see if I can reproduce it again and report a step by step procedure, using opc from github
    Thanks, I'll await your report.