Page 97 of 280 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

1.5.5f PHP7.1 cliponearrings.net.au

Hi - I am getting the following myDEBUG error and am not sure what to do to fix it - I am not experiencing any symptoms on the site, well none that I am aware of anyway.

Code:
    [09-Oct-2018 00:32:43 Australia/Melbourne] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_one, IP address: 124.168.54.51
    #1  zones->quote() called at [/home/cliponearrings/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php:171]
    #2  shipping->quote() called at [/home/cliponearrings/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/header_php.php:200]
    #3  require(/home/cliponearrings/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/header_php.php) called at [/home/cliponearrings/public_html/index.php:36]

[09-Oct-2018 00:32:43 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in /home/cliponearrings/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/zones.php on line 252
    this is the line at and around #252 (in blue)
    Code:
        if ($shipping == -1) {
              $shipping_cost = 0;
              $shipping_method = MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_UNDEFINED_RATE;
            } else {
              switch (MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_METHOD) {
            	  case (MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_METHOD == 'Weight'):
                  // charge per box when done by Weight
                  // Handling fee per box or order
                  if (constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_HANDLING_METHOD_' . $dest_zone) == 'Box') {
                    $shipping_cost = ($shipping * $shipping_num_boxes) + constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_HANDLING_' . $dest_zone) * $shipping_num_boxes;
                  } else {
                    $shipping_cost = ($shipping * $shipping_num_boxes) + constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_HANDLING_' . $dest_zone);
                  }
                  break;
            	  case (MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_METHOD == 'Price'):
                  // don't charge per box when done by Price
                  $shipping_cost = ($shipping) + constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_HANDLING_' . $dest_zone);
                break;
            	  case (MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_METHOD == 'Item'):
                  // don't charge per box when done by Item
                  $shipping_cost = ($shipping) + constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_HANDLING_' . $dest_zone);
                break;
              }
    my admin/shipping settings are 'zone' and 'weight' with no handling fees.

cheers,
    Mike
    Last edited by shags38; 9 Oct 2018 at 06:53 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Mike, that's not an issue with OPC, per se, but with the shipping module. Are each of your zone-shipping handling fees set to a numeric value, i.e. 0 and not empty?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Mike, that's not an issue with OPC, per se, but with the shipping module. Are each of your zone-shipping handling fees set to a numeric value, i.e. 0 and not empty?
    Hello Cindy - many thanks for your response, again spot on the money - one zone handling fee was in fact blank. Sorry to have troubled you.

I have seen a bit on the news about Michael - I hope it doesn't touch down near where you are.

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    Hello Cindy - many thanks for your response, again spot on the money - one zone handling fee was in fact blank. Sorry to have troubled you.

I have seen a bit on the news about Michael - I hope it doesn't touch down near where you are.

cheers,
    Mike
    No problems, Mike. That shipping module (and others, possibly) should be updated to "sanitize" those configurable inputs.

So far, Michael's going to miss South Florida but @swguy is in its path.

Plugin Contributions

Observation. Responsive_Classic

When using the cart in iPhone 6+ mode and a currencies sidebox turned on.

After adding an item to the cart, the first trip to the shopping cart shows the currencies sidebox underneath the shopping cart thereby allowing the customer to change the currency.

After going to the OPC page, if a customer clicks on Edit in the Shopping Cart Contents Area, they are taken to the Shopping Cart with no currency sidebox option to change the currency.

Desktop and tablets work the same with the Currencies sidebox appearing under each scenario.

Working on this today in spare time.

Thoughts on the matter?

Plugin Contributions

Hello again,

I am trying to get an order total module called "Priority Order Handling" to work with your opc mod. https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=236

It is a module that charges a rush service fee. The customer can choose this option on the normal step 2 of checkout. It is a simple checkbox with apply button. This opc module is not recognizing when the checkbox is checked to add this rush fee.

Is this something you can add to the module or point us to where we can look?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by getaped View Post
    Hello again,

I am trying to get an order total module called "Priority Order Handling" to work with your opc mod. https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=236

It is a module that charges a rush service fee. The customer can choose this option on the normal step 2 of checkout. It is a simple checkbox with apply button. This opc module is not recognizing when the checkbox is checked to add this rush fee.

Is this something you can add to the module or point us to where we can look?

Thanks
    I'll get that plugin downloaded and report back with my findings.

Plugin Contributions

I'll get that plugin downloaded and report back with my findings.
    ... and I'm back.

The issue arises due to the Priority Order Handling order-total's use of a checkbox-type field to gather the customer input.

When OPC processes a credit-class selection via click of an Apply button, OPC's confirmation page is activated to cause any posted inputs to be recorded in the customer's session. After that recording, the OPC's main data-gathering page is re-displayed ... which causes that checkbox selection to be lost.

You can see similar behavior in the 3-page checkout process. If you tick the Priority Order Handling checkbox and navigate to the checkout-confirmation page and then return to the checkout-payment page (like if the customer decided that they wanted to include some comments in the order) ... the checkbox selection is lost.

That order-total module requires an update to be usable under current versions of PHP anyway, so I propose the following actions:
    1. Update the Priority Order Handling plugin to use a radio-button type input for its selection as well as the above update.
    2. Update the OPC's documentation to indicate that order-total modules using a checkbox-type field for their input are not compatible with OPC.

Plugin Contributions

... and I'm back.

The issue arises due to the Priority Order Handling order-total's use of a checkbox-type field to gather the customer input.

When OPC processes a credit-class selection via click of an Apply button, OPC's confirmation page is activated to cause any posted inputs to be recorded in the customer's session. After that recording, the OPC's main data-gathering page is re-displayed ... which causes that checkbox selection to be lost.

You can see similar behavior in the 3-page checkout process. If you tick the Priority Order Handling checkbox and navigate to the checkout-confirmation page and then return to the checkout-payment page (like if the customer decided that they wanted to include some comments in the order) ... the checkbox selection is lost.

That order-total module requires an update to be usable under current versions of PHP anyway, so I propose the following actions:
    1. Update the Priority Order Handling plugin to use a radio-button type input for its selection as well as the above update.
    2. Update the OPC's documentation to indicate that order-total modules using a checkbox-type field for their input are not compatible with OPC.
    You make that sound so easy.

Plugin Contributions

Here's a link to the beta version of the updated Priority Handling order-total. @getaped, if you'll download that and validate that the change "works for you", I'll get that updated on the Zen Cart plugins.