Plugin Contributions

Default An unknown response null::text/html ::FORBIDDEN was received

I am having the same problem, when i add to cart a product, it prompts me that error, I am using: v1.5.4, can you help me how to fix this problem?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Unknown Error

@roxannepercy, have you made the updates that mc12345678 identified in post #2 of this thread?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @roxannepercy, have you made the updates that mc12345678 identified in post #2 of this thread?
    Yes, I have. All.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Is the error message EXACTLY the same? There are about 5 different versions of that error message, and each means a different thing.

Is yours "response null :text/html" .... "unexpected token m ..."?
    or "response null:null:" ..... "undefined var"....?
    etc?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Name:  zencart error.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  42.9 KB

That is exactly what happen when i add an item to cart, i am using v 1.5.4, as per the directions above, i cant seem to understand it. Can you help me please

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by roxannepercy View Post
    I am having the same problem, when i add to cart a product, it prompts me that error, I am using: v1.5.4, can you help me how to fix this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by roxannepercy View Post
    Name:  zencart error.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  42.9 KB

That is exactly what happen when i add an item to cart, i am using v 1.5.4, as per the directions above, i cant seem to understand it. Can you help me please
    So, it's not exactly the same reason. Your message is different ... similar, but the subtle difference is major.

Yours shows the word "Forbidden" as the reason.
    ... which suggests you're getting a "403 Forbidden" response to an ajax call.
    ... which is usually caused by the incoming request being disallowed for security reasons, or it's trying to make an ajax call to a file/URL that's inside a restricted location, or your server's permissions on the ajax.php file are set too low (or in some cases it could be that the file is missing, although that'd probably give a "404 Not Found" response instead).

Given that you're using v1.5.4, I suggest you follow the installation instructions for the template addon that you've installed to ensure that you've placed all its necessary components on your server correctly.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Is there no other way, i cant really identify what cause the problem..

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Judging from the response obtained from the server when triggering that error, you're missing the /ajax.php file that came with Zen Cart.
    Or maybe you or your hosting company deleted it.

You can grab the latest version of that file for v1.5.4 from the link on this announcement: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....-November-2015

Or if you're actually using the newer v1.5.5 then the latest for v1.5.5 is available at https://github.com/zencart/zencart/raw/v155/ajax.php

It goes into the same directory where your ipn_main_handler.php file is located.