Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal In-context popup does not load content, then proceeds to full-page payment

Quote Originally Posted by stellarweb View Post
    Cindy - that is definitely in the code of the jscript file on line 9
    PHP Code:
    paypal.checkout.setup('<?php echo MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALWPP_MERCHANTID?>', {
    I also noticed that when it goes to a new window, it says I can't log in with my own merchant account - but I am not logged into my merchant account at PayPal... so don't know what that's all about! lol
    Right, the code that's generating the error is that code on line 9; the paypal object doesn't exist, so the javascript call fails.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal In-context popup does not load content, then proceeds to full-page payment

Quote Originally Posted by stellarweb View Post
    OK - that is above my pay grade! How do I change that? I am using CSS/JS loader to minimize the files - don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.
    I'd start at your template's includes/templates/2016/common/html_header.php file and then, well, I assume that the plugin splits off from there possibly before hand. (I've actually somewhat avoided that plugin because of the odd things that it does to a site, but to each their own)... the default html_header.php looks in part like this with jquery loaded before venturing into each of the subsequent load folders:

Code:
    /** CDN for jQuery core **/
    ?>

<script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.0.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'); ?>/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>

<?php
    /**
     * load all site-wide jscript_*.js files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically
     */
      $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'), '/^jscript_/', '.js');
      while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
        echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' .  $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value . '"></script>'."\n";
      }

/**
     * load all page-specific jscript_*.js files from includes/modules/pages/PAGENAME, alphabetically
     */
      $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($page_directory, '/^jscript_/', '.js');
        echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' . $page_directory . '/' . $value . '"></script>' . "\n";
      }

/**
     * load all site-wide jscript_*.php files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically
     */
      $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'), '/^jscript_/', '.php');
    /**
     * include content from all site-wide jscript_*.php files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically.
     * These .PHP files can be manipulated by PHP when they're called, and are copied in-full to the browser page
     */
        require($template->get_template_dir('.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value); echo "\n";
      }
    /**
     * include content from all page-specific jscript_*.php files from includes/modules/pages/PAGENAME, alphabetically.
     */
      $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($page_directory, '/^jscript_/');
    /**
     * include content from all page-specific jscript_*.php files from includes/modules/pages/PAGENAME, alphabetically.
     * These .PHP files can be manipulated by PHP when they're called, and are copied in-full to the browser page
     */
        require($page_directory . '/' . $value); echo "\n";
      }
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

The solutions here do not work on my vanilla test shop, can someone post a link to a shop or demo that has this working please.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    The solutions here do not work on my vanilla test shop, can someone post a link to a shop or demo that has this working please.
    Ditto, I've tried a couple of things on a ZC1.5.5a test-site to no avail.

Plugin Contributions

I've spent a couple of hours fiddling with Paypals crappy demo and crappy documentation and checkng what it is doing and when before coming to the conclusion...it's complicated!
    I don't have clear how the ZC form submission to ipn_handler joins hands with what the popup is expecting...and I need to get some real work done so can't waste all day on this.
    Something seems broken in the zc core so some dev input would not go amiss...
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

I've only just noticed that this works now, after having done precisely nothing to it since my last post...apart from keep ZC up to date.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    I've only just noticed that this works now, after having done precisely nothing to it since my last post...apart from keep ZC up to date.
    Fascinating :)
    Thanks for the update.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Just wondered if this perhaps works for UK stores? I have merchant ID filled and switched on context, but seems to be the same as before. Unless its a template clash with ajax / Javascript, am not sure.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234