Plugin Contributions

Default looking for addon plugin to have comments in orders.php admin predefined

I am changing an older osC cart to Zen Cart... so far all is well but I am looking for a plugin or addon that would do what Comments Toolbar http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/869

it saved an amazing amount of time to have that on the page... is there something like this that exists for Zen Cart... I've searched and found a few postsof people looking for this but reading through those posts, I never got an answer.

And if it doesn't exists, would someone be able to help me figure out how to convert the other plugin...

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: v155a - looking for addon plugin to have comments in orders.php admin predefined

If I understand your question. I may have a solution for you. It's called order comment boilerplate. I will post the details, when I get home.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: v155a - looking for addon plugin to have comments in orders.php admin predefined

Okay here the link to the plug-in. the plug-in is still experimental, as I only have one site that uses it. Also there is no documentation yet.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Okay here the link to the plug-in. the plug-in is still experimental, as I only have one site that uses it. Also there is no documentation yet.
    I was sure I had replied to this the same day you posted but coming back I don't see it... here it is...

my thanks... great many thanks

Plugin Contributions

No problem, thanks for reporting back. I hope you find the mod useful.