Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payeezy error PAYEEZY-FDTOKEN-MISSING

Has anyone found a solution to this issue?
    I have taken all the new steps creating developer accounts and whatever they require, triple checked my payment module configuration and everything is in order.
    No matter what I do I still get the same error - "We could not initiate your transaction because of a system scripting error. Please report this error to the Store Owner: PAYEEZY-FDTOKEN-MISSING".

This is a Zen Cart store I has setup for a family member. Last month out of the blue, the FirstData payment handler stopped working for no apparent reason.
    I work in IT and have access to some very skilled developers and programmers.
    They all agree that everything is in order on my end.

I'm starting to suspect the issue is with my ISP. PowWeb. I'll be the first to admit they suck.
    I have called all parties in involved for tech support and get the run around.
    Payeezy says to check with Zen cart. PowWeb says to check with Payeezy and Zen Cart.
    There is no tech support for my issue.

Has anyone out there had any luck actually getting this module to work?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What version of the module are you using? Needs to be at least 0.93

I helped someone set it up on a site yesterday. It was as easy as installing the files and entering the credentials (after we got them all from First Data and Payeezy). Even worked on a 1.3.8 site (ya, I was surprised too).

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Ran into an issue on another site, where javascript errors on the page were preventing the Payeezy JS javascript code from running. Once those other errors were fixed, Payeezy worked fine.

A future improvement we may make is to rename our use of the '$' variable for accessing jQuery functions to 'jQuery', to avoid clashing with other javascript libraries that rewrite the '$' meaning indiscriminately.

A related issue was that an old template was being used, and was missing the #paymentSubmit element that Zen Cart 155 uses for form validations in javascript. Check your tpl_checkout_payment_default.php:
    Code:
    <div class="buttonRow forward" id="paymentSubmit"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT, BUTTON_CONTINUE_ALT, 'onclick="submitFunction('.zen_user_has_gv_account($_SESSION['customer_id']).','.$order->info['total'].')"'); ?></div>

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I am having the same error come up with this plugin.

History is a new install 1.5.4
    Version 0.93 of the plugin
    Verified all data with Payeezy and they ran my credentials separately to confirm they work.

I saw your last post about making sure the template has paymentSubmit being named in tpl_checkout_payment_default.php, I did not have that so I added it and now it looks like this:
    Code:
    <div class="buttonRow forward" id="paymentSubmit"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT, BUTTON_CONTINUE_ALT, 'onclick="submitFunction('.zen_user_has_gv_account($_SESSION['customer_id']).','.$order->info['total'].')"'); ?></div>
    I am still getting the error: We could not initiate your transaction because of a system scripting error. Please report this error to the Store Owner: PAYEEZY-FDTOKEN-MISSING

I also am getting these JSerrors when I visit the page:
    Code:
    Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined
        at index.php?main_page=checkout_payment:274
    index.php?main_page=checkout_payment:458 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
        at index.php?main_page=checkout_payment:458
    Do you have any further advice on this issue?
    Last edited by dremhmrk2; 24 Jan 2017 at 05:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Looks like you probably don't have jQuery loaded by your template.
    Here's how it's done in v1.5.5: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b....php#L120-L124

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Looks like you probably don't have jQuery loaded by your template.
    Here's how it's done in v1.5.5: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b....php#L120-L124
    DrByte, thank you for your reply.

I checked the page source on the same page that causes the issue and this is what I have loading as far as I can tell.

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="min/?f=/includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery-1.11.3.min.js,/includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery-migrate-1.2.1.min.js,/includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery.jpanelmenu.min.js,/includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery_jpanel.js,/includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery.fancybox.js,/includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery_categories.js,/includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery_filters.js&amp;1483652847"></script>
    <!-- Include jQuery library -->
    <!--<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js"></script>-->
    To me that looks like I do have Jquery loading, specifically version 1.11.3, but it looks like I also have a version 1.9.1 which is being commented out for some reason.

Should these be swapped or should I enable both? Or is it something else entirely?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You can ignore or delete the 1.9.1. You only need "one" to be loaded. And in javascript the last one loaded overrides the prior ones.

But the error message you posted indicated that jQuery wasn't found ... which in the most basic sense suggests it's not being loaded. There could be other aggravating factors by your template, your other plugins, or quite possibly even with whatever addon you're using to combine js files.

I haven't had any issue with the Payeezy module on a vanilla Zen Cart install.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    You can ignore or delete the 1.9.1. You only need "one" to be loaded. And in javascript the last one loaded overrides the prior ones.

But the error message you posted indicated that jQuery wasn't found ... which in the most basic sense suggests it's not being loaded. There could be other aggravating factors by your template, your other plugins, or quite possibly even with whatever addon you're using to combine js files.

I haven't had any issue with the Payeezy module on a vanilla Zen Cart install.
    DrByte, do you provide services to help people with problems like this? Im about to need a developer to help me if I can't find a clue...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dremhmrk2 View Post
    DrByte, thank you for your reply.

I checked the page source on the same page that causes the issue and this is what I have loading as far as I can tell.

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="min/?f=/includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery-1.11.3.min.js,/includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery-migrate-1.2.1.min.js,/includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery.jpanelmenu.min.js,/includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery_jpanel.js,/includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery.fancybox.js,/includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery_categories.js,/includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery_filters.js&amp;1483652847"></script>
    <!-- Include jQuery library -->
    <!--<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js"></script>-->
    To me that looks like I do have Jquery loading, specifically version 1.11.3, but it looks like I also have a version 1.9.1 which is being commented out for some reason.

Should these be swapped or should I enable both? Or is it something else entirely?
    Since you use A numinx template, you probably also use the js/css loader. I know that the latest version load jquery and javascripts at the bottom of the page instead of in the head. Zen cart was not build for this, and can lead to jquery being loaded to late in the process when a page is being rendered..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Since you use A numinx template, you probably also use the js/css loader. I know that the latest version load jquery and javascripts at the bottom of the page instead of in the head. Zen cart was not build for this, and can lead to jquery being loaded to late in the process when a page is being rendered..
    Thank you for your reply. I checked the source and all of my JS includes are happening in the HEAD of the document..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast