Plugin Contributions

Default Entry_email_subject_check_error

I was doing a dummy email to check our contact_us page and got "ENTRY_EMAIL_SUBJECT_CHECK_ERROR"

What would cause this?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Entry_email_subject_check_error

Quote Originally Posted by pazdar View Post
    I was doing a dummy email to check our contact_us page and got "ENTRY_EMAIL_SUBJECT_CHECK_ERROR"

What would cause this?
    Missing the language define for ENTRY_EMAIL_SUBJECT_CHECK_ERROR is why that text appears rather than a "sentence" or otherwise understandable statement of what has happened, but typically the reason that error message (whether spelt out or not) appears is because the subject line of the email is blank. By providing text in the subject line, then at least THAT error shouldn't appear.

See: I've got TEXT_MAIN being displayed on my page (or other unexpected UPPERCASE words)

Last edited by DrByte; 24 Aug 2016 at 04:53 AM. Reason: added link
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I checked the header.php file to see if the error was there. It was not the current version so I uploaded that. No change. The space for "subject" does not appear on the Contact Us page. I checked it in both Firefox and Explorer.

Plugin Contributions

Subject is not included with a default ZC installation. It is something that is added in by a template modification. At the moment it would appear that there is a partial install of the template.

It is further unclear which direction you are wanting to go, either to include the subject or remove it.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...