Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Adding carriage return to order details

link to demo is http://netzencommerceDOTcom Interesting that you do not see the bottom two lines of my posts. That's the sig (signature).

Note that you yourself stated
    That sucks about the header tags, though it probably doesn't hurt us as much as it could, I would say 90% of our sales are direct marketed, most of our traffic is a direct url, not from a search engine.
    <facetious>If this is actually the case, why even worry about all the "purdy"? Just make the product page the best you can</facetious>
    Seriously, I doubt if very many e-commerce sites have more hits on the home page than any product page. The SEs are just too good. Granted, some of the sites do not resolve well or change pages without leaving a trail.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    link to demo is http://netzencommerceDOTcom Interesting that you do not see the bottom two lines of my posts. That's the sig (signature).
    I'll check my profile, maybe viewing signatures is a profile option.

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Note that you yourself stated<facetious>If this is actually the case, why even worry about all the "purdy"? Just make the product page the best you can</facetious>
    Seriously, I doubt if very many e-commerce sites have more hits on the home page than any product page. The SEs are just too good. Granted, some of the sites do not resolve well or change pages without leaving a trail.
    You make a somewhat valid point, however I counter that point with, just because my customers are direct URL arrivals doesn't mean they know me personally. Most of my marketing is in social media where I am in direct contact with the customers. However there are still many first time customers, and when they visit the site they need to feel it's legit. I still have competitors who have beautiful sites, and I still need to instill buyer confidence. Buyers want to feel like they are buying from a legit company. A full company that has the means to flourish and provide them with excellent customer service, not a part time business that they will get taken care of when the owner gets around to it. Your image is paramount IMO to the success of your business.

No offense, you page loads very fast, but I'm pretty sure if I sent my customers to a page that looked like that I would have a 90%+ first page drop out.

Plugin Contributions

No offence taken. It's a demo page not meant to sell anything but show how our color change mod can get folks up and running quickly. It has a few changes to the mobile product pages as well.
    I would suggest that you get chrome and the Responsive Web Design Tester to look at what your site is doing on mobiles and tablets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12