Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Shipping, Postage, Order Total Modules are all blank and can't install new ones

Hi,

I've been using Zen Cart for years and love it.

I recently upgraded from 1.3x to 1.55a and, after some issues which I resolved, have noticed the Shipping Modules, Postage Modules and Order Total Modules are all blank.

Also, the international shipping tables which did work, are now not working and postage prices to the UK are the only ones working.

Please help as I am not sure what to do and cannot find anything on Google or this forum to help.

I have added modules before, like the Big Royal Mail module, and it isn't showing, so something is wrong.

Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping, Postage, Order Total Modules are all blank and can't install new ones

The reason I want to know is I need to:-

1. Get Worldwide shipping working
    2. See what modules are installed
    3. Upgrade (if required) the modules that are installed

Thank you :)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping, Postage, Order Total Modules are all blank and can't install new ones

What you're seeing is a "partial whitescreen", resulting from a PHP error in one of those order-total modules.

Check your store's /logs folder for more information. For additional help, you can post one of those logs, wrapping the file's contents with "CODE" tags (the big # in the menu-bar displayed when you're writing a post).

When the log file's name is similar to myDEBUG-adm-, then the logs will contain the name of your secret admin folder, so be sure to xxx-out that name prior to posting.

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    What you're seeing is a "partial whitescreen", resulting from a PHP error in one of those order-total modules.

Check your store's /logs folder for more information. For additional help, you can post one of those logs, wrapping the file's contents with "CODE" tags (the big # in the menu-bar displayed when you're writing a post).

When the log file's name is similar to myDEBUG-adm-, then the logs will contain the name of your secret admin folder, so be sure to xxx-out that name prior to posting.
    Ah hah, this makes sense - I didn't appreciate it was a partial white screen. When I look at the logs after going to that particular page, I get this error in the log:-

[11-Sep-2016 10:08:29 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_class_exists() in /xxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx/modules.php on line 195

I understand the error but how do I fix it?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Required extract from the .PHP file:-

PHP Code:
          if (zen_class_exists($class)) {

$module = new $class;
            if (
    $module->check() > 0) {
              if (
    $module->sort_order 0) {
                if (
    $installed_modules[$module->sort_order] != '') {

$zc_valid false;
                }

$installed_modules[$module->sort_order] = $file;
              } else {

$installed_modules[] = $file;
              }
            } 

Plugin Contributions

Re-check your upgrade; there is no reference to zen_class_exists in the ZC 1.5.5a file-set.

Looking at the 1.5.5a version of /YOUR_ADMIN/modules.php, the PHP function class_exists is used rather than a Zen Cart 'variant'.

P.S. If it were me, I wouldn't just change that line, since there might be other required changes in that PHP module!

Plugin Contributions

I uploaded the modules.php file to the admin dir and now it appears to work - no idea why this happened! Thank you for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Strange - I have just had the same issue!

I've not made any coding changes in a long time but suddenly got the same partial white screen.

Amended -

if (zen_class_exists($class)) {

to

if (class_exists($class)) {

and now appears to be fine.

Using 1.5.4 BTW ...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by royaldave View Post
    Strange - I have just had the same issue!

I've not made any coding changes in a long time but suddenly got the same partial white screen.

Amended -

if (zen_class_exists($class)) {

to

if (class_exists($class)) {

and now appears to be fine.

Using 1.5.4 BTW ...
    What php version does Zen Cart see? (admin screen version link)
    What did the mydebug file that was generated and located in the logs directory have in it. Obscure the admin directory when posting. This FAQ explains about a blank or partial blank screen: http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast