Default Mastercard Payments NOT working PAYEEZY / FirstData (CVV2 Code invalid or empty)

Mastercards do not go through in my Zencart. If put through manually in Payeezy POS they process and show valid CVV data. Transactions show they are approved by the bank, but do not process because of CVV2 Code invalid or empty Error. Does anyone else seem to be able to get these working. Visa works good.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mastercard Payments NOT working PAYEEZY / FirstData (CVV2 Code invalid or empty)

I don't recall running into this.

Are you using the latest version of the Payeezy module?

What are your CVV "requirement" settings inside your FirstData/Payeezy account?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Default Re: Mastercard Payments NOT working PAYEEZY / FirstData (CVV2 Code invalid or empty)

Yes it is the latest version. Made sure of it a couple weeks ago and even reuploaded it again to be sure when I was troubleshooting. Was hoping something would have been updated since then, so I waited for a bit before posting. I will try to disable one filter at a time tomorrow to see which one seems to be causing it to make sure its the CVV. I have to borrow a card from someone else since I do not have one of that type. Below are my current settings.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	filter 4.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	16681
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	filter3.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	16682

Thanks Drbyte for the help. Will post tomorrow on my results with turning off the filters, to see when it goes through.
    Last edited by jpietrowiak; 20 Sep 2016 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Uploading larger images

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You could use the transaction debug log and talk to Payeezy Support about what they're seeing on their end with that specific transaction ID. See the /logs/ folder if you have debug-log-to-file enabled.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

I think I figured out the issue. If three digit starts with a zero then it only passes 2 digits not three. I rounded up another mastercard to try and that went through ok which had all numbers. See result from log of failed creditcard which CVV was 074. I also turned off the filter "CVV2 code is invalid or empty" to get this card to go through with no problems.
    Code:
    Results Received back from Payeezy: Array
    (
        [correlation_id] => 232.1474380717595
        [transaction_status] => declined
        [validation_status] => success
        [transaction_type] => purchase
        [transaction_id] => 091202
        [transaction_tag] => 1577668557
        [method] => token
        [amount] => 899
        [currency] => USD
        [cvv2] => I
        [token] => Array
            (
                [token_type] => FDToken
                [token_data] => Array
                    (
                        [type] => Mastercard
                        [cardholder_name] => Name
                        [exp_date] => 1118
                        [cvv] => 74
                        [value] => #########
                    )

)

[bank_resp_code] => 100
        [bank_message] => Approved
        [gateway_resp_code] => 08
        [gateway_message] => CVV2/CID/CVC2 Data not Verified
        [http_code] => 201
    )

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Okay, let's try to address that.
    In the payeezyjs.php file, change line 241 as shown:
    Code:
        $process_button_string .= zen_draw_hidden_field('cc_cvv', preg_replace('/[^0-9]/', '', $_POST[$this->code . '_cc_cvv']));
    and line 288:
    Code:
        $payload['token']['token_data']['cvv'] = strval(preg_replace('/[^0-9]/', '', $_POST['cc_cvv']));

Thanks for your help DrByte worked like a charm! Double checked the filter is enabled and the credit card went through.
    Cheers!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jpietrowiak View Post
    Thanks for your help DrByte worked like a charm! Double checked the filter is enabled and the credit card went through.
    Cheers!
    Thanks for confirming it.

I've tagged a new release, which you should see available in your Admin now. Can be downloaded here: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2050