Plugin Contributions

Default Class 'products_with_attributes_stock_admin' not found

zc 1.5.5a many mods
    I've been fiddling with Dynamic Filters mod and SbyA github mod on test site. They mostly play nice together but a few strange interactions give hesitation to run live. I decided to remove both mods, then reinstall DF and fiddle til satistied, then try adding SbyA. (only few products use Sby A). This was going fairly smoothly so I took DF live, but turned off while I fiddled some more.

I had a few test products in live site that I went to remove. SbyA had already been uninstalled and DF installed. Turns out a few test products had stock attributes and I got an error when trying to delete - odd because all option names and values had been removed after uninstalling the mod.

But when I went back a page the product was gone. So, yeah, I repeated with several products. Each time, error, back page, gone, repeat. But then when I went to return to admin landing page - blank!

Turns out, I had failed to manually remove one of the SbyA files - admin/incl/classes/observers/class.products_with_attributes_stock on live site (but had removed on test site)

Error Log:

Code:
    [21-Sep-2016 15:34:49 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'products_with_attributes_stock_admin' not found in /xxxxx/xxxxx/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php on line 79
    When I replace the file, admin works properly with no errors logged, if I take it back out I get a blank page and the log error.

Tried all above with cleared cache. Double checked test site and that file was indeed removed. In test and live I did uninstall SbyA via admin, and manually deleted files noted in instructions.

I'm not posting this in SbyA forum as I think its more related to me mucking up something in by calling up things that don't exist or partially exist (?).

I don't see any leftover SbyA tables in phmMyAdmin.

Any thoughts on how to delete that file safely and/or is the log telling me I've created a bogeyman that will surely come for me in the night?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Class 'products_with_attributes_stock_admin' not found

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    ...or is the log telling me I've created a bogeyman that will surely come for me in the night?
    Found the bogeyman - there were two files I'd forgotten to remove, not one. Both were in admin/includes/ and in my crib sheet I just had /includes so when I opened that folder to delete them I presumed I already had. Sheesh.

With both files now removed, admin panel functions without logging errors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Class 'products_with_attributes_stock_admin' not found

FYI, in regards to deleting product, there was an error in the admin observer where $db was not made global in a few of the functions. This was corrected yesterday thanks to jeking reporting the issue.

But yes the trouble being seen was with partial file removal in the uninstall of SBA.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...