*I posted this in the Responsive Blue thread but got no replies so posting again in the hope of getting an answer*

Sorry if this has been asked before - I've searched and searched and can't find anything on it. This template looks great but I'm finding it unbelievably hard to work with!

How can I completely remove the footer menu? I've gone to Admin -> Tools -> Flexible Footer Menu, but it only lets me rearrange things. I can't see any way to just remove anything - menu items or the whole footer menu.

How do I remove links in the header? Eg. I don't want the 'Information' dropdown but I can't figure out how to get rid of it (apart from editing a file - cant' remember which one - and completely messing it up!) I presume there's something in the admin that allows me to do this stuff??

And one last thing - I want the 'About Us' header menu item to just go to define_about_us.php - I don't want a dropdown of text / images. Just a simple link to the page.

Thanks! I've been going around in circles trying to figure this out for a few days now, and I feel like I'm just banging my head off the wall at this stage.