I either have a problem or don't know how this part of ZenCart is suppose to work with Authorized.net Fraud Detection on to catch billing and shipping address not the same.

By phone I entered a customers order:
As soon as I pressed the ZenCart "submit button" on "checkout page" Authorized.net captured order #17825 placing it on "Hold pending my Approval" and sending me an email.

I went to Authorized.net and logged into the Fraud page and click on "Approved". The credit card showed order #17825 processed and CC was charged in the Merchant email. I waited for several minutes and order #17825 did not show up in ZenCart back end order status or on Order Page and I never got an email.

I logged into ZenCart customers account and found order still on checkout page waiting to be process. Since it had already been charged I checkmark the sending money option before another order came in and took the number 17825 not knowing if it had been reserved or not.

I called Authorized.net and they said must be something in shopping cart that Authorized.net software does not send anything back to ZenCart to tell it order is pending approval.

My question is what is wrong or how does this work?