Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    6,979
    Plugin Contributions
    63

    Default Re: ZipShip - Support Thread

    What's your store's configuration for Configuration->Minimum Values->Post Code? The default is 4, but minimum lengths of US postcodes is 5. If the value's currently 4, try changing that to 5!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    111
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: ZipShip - Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    What's your store's configuration for Configuration->Minimum Values->Post Code? The default is 4, but minimum lengths of US postcodes is 5. If the value's currently 4, try changing that to 5!

    I already check this based on other post. It is set to 5.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Idaho, USA
    Posts
    1,526
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: ZipShip - Support Thread

    Does setting the sort order greater than zero help?
    Rick
    ChainWeavers (dot) com

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    6,979
    Plugin Contributions
    63

    Default Re: ZipShip - Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I get a 404 (page not found) when I attempt to view that link.

    What is the address that you're using when you checkout? Is it in that 94939 zipcode?

    How much does the package weigh? With that setup, up to 10 lbs will be 9.99. Over that, the shipping method is disabled.
    What is your expectation of cost-by-pounds? As I'd noted before, your current setup will auto-disable itself for any order over 10 (I think, the print's kind of small) pounds.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    111
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: ZipShip - Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    What is your expectation of cost-by-pounds? As I'd noted before, your current setup will auto-disable itself for any order over 10 (I think, the print's kind of small) pounds.
    I am using as per items basis. The weight of my product are set to 0. I am not using as per weight basis.

    I tried to change the weight of the product to 5 but it doesn t work either.

    I tried to set sort order to 1 instead of 0 but that didn't work either.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    6,979
    Plugin Contributions
    63

    Default Re: ZipShip - Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nicksab View Post
    I am using as per items basis. The weight of my product are set to 0. I am not using as per weight basis.

    I tried to change the weight of the product to 5 but it doesn t work either.

    I tried to set sort order to 1 instead of 0 but that didn't work either.
    Same comment, different configuration. You've got (from your previous posting) only one item configured, so if the customer orders more than 10 items, the shipping method won't enable itself.

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. v151 Ship2Pay Support thread
    By Design75 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15 Jul 2017, 04:19 PM
  2. Hebrew Support - new release [Support Thread]
    By eranariel in forum Addon Language Packs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 28 Feb 2016, 02:21 AM
  3. goMobile Support Thread
    By steveyork136 in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 26 Aug 2015, 11:56 AM
  4. SysCheck [support thread]
    By swguy in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 8 Dec 2010, 03:08 AM
  5. ZJ Silver Support Thread
    By anthonyd in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 5 Nov 2010, 03:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR