Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZipShip - Support Thread

@tmccaff, Would you please take this discussion somewhere besides the ZipShip shipping-module's support thread ... since it's not having to do with this module?

Plugin Contributions

I am asking why the ZipCode shipping_zone not working In 1.5.5; is there an updated code for this to work?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tmccaff View Post
    I am asking why the ZipCode shipping_zone not working In 1.5.5; is there an updated code for this to work?
    Right, you're asking about Seven-Zone Zipcode-based shipping module, not ZipShip. Please continue that discussion elsewhere.

Plugin Contributions

I tried both plugins and either does Shipping Zone which is what I need. This module has it but don't work. Geez

Plugin Contributions

@lat9 -- I PM you about OPC, PDP, zipship log error problem I was having, I found the problem, it was one of those problems dealing with age called Wisdom Overload & DUH....... moments.

When I go to Modules>Shipping Modules>zipship there are no "Edit & Remove" buttons showing. Is this something to do with OPC module so you can't remove zipship with OPC installed? Or do I still have something wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by EZorb View Post
    @lat9 -- I PM you about OPC, PDP, zipship log error problem I was having, I found the problem, it was one of those problems dealing with age called Wisdom Overload & DUH....... moments.

When I go to Modules>Shipping Modules>zipship there are no "Edit & Remove" buttons showing. Is this something to do with OPC module so you can't remove zipship with OPC installed? Or do I still have something wrong?
    OPC has no bearing on that admin-level operation. Would you post a picture of your Modules->Shipping screen so that I can "see" the issue?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    OPC has no bearing on that admin-level operation. Would you post a picture of your Modules->Shipping screen so that I can "see" the issue?
    I found the buttons they are not to left of the edit panel, are centered. When taking attached image noticed they were there but out of screen view.
    Name:  zipship.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  11.2 KB

Plugin Contributions

Something's (obviously) messed up, since you've selected ZipShip but the heading on the right sidebox shows Store Pickup. Are there any /logs/myDEBUG-adm-*.log files generated when you view that page?

Remember, if you're going to post any -adm logs, that the log-information will include your secret admin directory's name!

Plugin Contributions

No logs files at all. Shopping cart works perfectly. My desktop monitor is 32" that shouldn't have anything to cause it display that way I don't think. That other description is what I gave it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by EZorb View Post
    No logs files at all. Shopping cart works perfectly. My desktop monitor is 32" that shouldn't have anything to cause it display that way I don't think. That other description is what I gave it.
    How about posting the contents of your change to cause "that other description" to display? Please use "CODE" tags (the big # in the menu-bar while you're writing your reply) to "wrap" that code (it makes it easier to read).

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast