Plugin Contributions

Default Error occurred at checkout/login

Hi All totally new to Zen so Hello!

Having installed Zen I noticed when I put a test product through I get the following error message at the checkout/login
    " Country:
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."

I note on other sites that the checkout process has more details to fill in , mine has not.
    I have tried looking on the forums but cannot find a solution

Im presently using: v1.5.5 with the Duotone Gray/Blue Template. However I have tried swamping to other templates but still the same problems.
    my website url is http://www.reenactorswarehouse.com.au/
    Thank you in advance

Rich

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error occurred at checkout/login

Welcome to the Zen Cart community!

When you see the message "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.", there's a myDEBUG*.log file waiting in your store's /logs folder that identifies the cause of the error.

If you post (using the "code" tags, the big # in the menu-header when you're writing your message), I'm sure that someone can help you figure out what the underlying issue is.

Plugin Contributions

is the mydebug on my server or in the stores admin, I cant find it

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by esford View Post
    is the mydebug on my server or in the stores admin, I cant find it

thanks
    Would expect to find it in the logs directory, see the following FAQ: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...-and-try-again
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I have the following, I assume its the error that causing the issue:

[15-Nov-2016 08:41:56 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=login, IP address: 122.104.128.132
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/reactor/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/reactor/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/reactor/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/reactor/public_html/includes/functions/functions_lookups.php:47]
    #5 zen_get_countries() called at [/home/reactor/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php:541]
    #6 zen_get_country_list() called at [/home/reactor/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php:116]
    #7 require(/home/reactor/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php) called at [/home/reactor/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_login_default.php:92]
    #8 require(/home/reactor/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_login_default.php) called at [/home/reactor/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php:133]
    #9 require(/home/reactor/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/reactor/public_html/index.php:97]

[15-Nov-2016 08:41:56 Australia/Sydney] PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'status' in 'where clause' :: select countries_id, countries_name
    from zc_countries where status != 0 order by countries_name ==> (as called by) /home/reactor/public_html/includes/functions/functions_lookups.php on line 47 <== in /home/reactor/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167
    Last edited by esford; 15 Nov 2016 at 08:18 AM. Reason: missing info

Plugin Contributions

How was your version 1.5.5 of ZC installed/upgraded?

Was it perchance using an automated installer?

The above error message indicates that the countries table did not get updated and is in the format of ZC 1.5.1 or before. (ie. It is missing the status column that was introduced in the not for production use release of ZC 1.5.2)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...