Plugin Contributions

Default Upgraded the server PHP and MySQL and my store is downloading index on Chrome and ..

My new server is:

PHP Version 5.6.29
    MySQL Version 5.6.34

I was wondering if this might affect ZenCart 1.5.3 or is it something else, there aren't any errors in logs, but in Chrome my store, linked in my signature is downloading index.php instead of executing Zen Cart ... As I needed to upgrade TLS to 1.2+ to run Stripe, I had to upgrade the server to a newer CentOs and everything else, is this version not compatible with ZC 1.5.3? Do I have to use a new version like 1.5.5a? Is this normal behavior?

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgraded the server PHP and MySQL and my store is downloading index on Chrome an

Generally speaking this is not specifically a ZC issue, but instead something about how php is setup on your server. Php 5.6 is compatible with ZC 1.5.3 as can be seen in the server requirements link from the main page of this site: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...o-run-zen-cart
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgraded the server PHP and MySQL and my store is downloading index on Chrome an

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Generally speaking this is not specifically a ZC issue, but instead something about how php is setup on your server. Php 5.6 is compatible with ZC 1.5.3 as can be seen in the server requirements link from the main page of this site: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...o-run-zen-cart
    Yes, I noticed that, that's why I found it weird, anyways, I was looking at my options so either was a ZC problem or a PHP config problem preventing from executing. The site is back online now.