Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Recalculate free-shipping threshold after coupon discounts applied?

In fact, it's highly encouraged that you do come back and share the complete fix so everyone can benefit. Even if you paid for someone to prepare it for you. (And it would be courteous to first get their permission to share it, but as you said, it's open source ... and since the license is GPL, you're free to share it.)

Thousands of people before you have paid small amounts to hire someone to tweak things, and shared that back here so everyone can benefit. And the ZC dev team have poured countless hours into writing the software which you have been using for free for many years. Care to contribute to the sharing nature of the community, by giving back?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Recalculate free-shipping threshold after coupon discounts applied?

I've hired work out but it was for highly specialized stuff, not to 'fix' something. HOnestly i used to program and teach it- so I have tried doing this myself to no avail. Right now I am trying to go to one of these freelance sites and get someone. I will def share if i get something accomplished.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12