Plugin Contributions

Default Order status – processing for digital downloads

Order status – processing for digital downloads, Zip files.
    I know you can set order status to delivered, manually via the admin console.
    I've tried varies settings, but It still says, Order status – processing.

Is there a way for to make the order status to automatically go to delivered, for digital downloads, Zip files.

In my test account the Zip files are available, at the Order status – processing.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order status – processing for digital downloads

Quote Originally Posted by Red_ufo View Post
    Order status – processing for digital downloads, Zip files.
    I know you can set order status to delivered, manually via the admin console.
    I've tried varies settings, but It still says, Order status – processing.

Is there a way for to make the order status to automatically go to delivered, for digital downloads, Zip files.

In my test account the Zip files are available, at the Order status – processing.
    There's some "constraints" that need to be met with digital downloads.

First of all, the order status "number" must be between the values set in the configuration->attribute settings minimum and maximum values for downloads. Then typically, your payment processor when it has received the money will transition the order status to the number 2. Which is processing.

You can change the name to what you want, instead of processing you can modify it to something else, but without additional special coding be sure to consider the effect of that name as it relates to other product in the store. (ie. If there is ever a mix of digital and physical product.) also, you have asked for the digital product to indicate delivered even if it has not been downloaded... if one pays and then doesn't download the product. Then logs in and tries to go get the download and sees the status "delivered" is likely going to go spend a bunch of time looking for to where it was delivered which is likely to include emailing the store expecting an explanation...

Just one of those User experience related considerations. Want them to enjoy purchasing, browsing, and returning to the store...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order status – processing for digital downloads

It's digital downloads, no physical products. I may consider physical products at some point, but not at the moment.
    I think It would be reasonable to leave It at Order status – processing. And change IT manually.
    Thank you for the quick answer, "mc12345678"