Quote Originally Posted by schoolboy View Post
Look for the product with the most amount of data (such as a very long product name) and adjust min-height to accommodate this, as it will be representative of boxes with max data to display.

To line everything up neatly, your IMAGES all need to be the same aspect (and aspect ratio). If you have a landscape product image dotted around the site, when it has to display in a grid it will cause the text elements to "be higher up", if the images of other products are "square" or portrait in aspect.

On my sites, ALL product images are 480px X 480px, and I use image handler to do the resizing for me.
In configuration/images my images are at set height, so I'm not sure why they're still displaying with different heights. Most are of the same height, and I'd be happy if some are squashed to to become the same height, so that I can just update these one by one.

Yes I understand about the maximum title height, but a long title will still display as 3 lines, whereas a short title 1 or 2 lines, so it will still cause the contents of the boxes to misalign. The extra line pushes down the image. If the title was at the bottom of the box it might work, but I don't think that will look right.