Plugin Contributions

Default Pilot users from UK needed

Hello zencart community,

WebiProg has developed a new module “Login and Pay with Amazon” for ZenCart and is looking now for 3-5 pilot users from UK region who would like to test the payment gateway.

The module “Login and Pay with Amazon” for ZenCart was already successfully tested in Germany http://www.webiprog.de/loesungen/log...-fuer-zen-cart and will be launched on 20th of February.

What we guarantee to pilot users:
    1. Free installation
    OR
    We provide with a module and you can install it yourself.
    Very important: as soon as you installed the module, please notify me. Amazon will place some test orders in your store to make sure that everything is working fine.

2. Free support from our side
    3. Free support from Amazon

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Kind regards,
    Alex Samoylenko,

Germany: www.webiprog.de
    England: www.webiprog.co.uk
    Global: www.webiprog.com

e-mail: [email protected]
    Phone: +44 (0) 20 8133 9324

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Pilot users from UK needed

Could you explain for the slower people here like me exactly what this is?
    It is only paying with an Amazon account? Or it is related to the seller having products also on Amazon, or its selling on Amazon via a shop?
    thanks.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Torvista, thank you for your question.

“Login and Pay with Amazon” is a payment gateway which allows your clients to pay with Amazon. Amazon Payments provides Amazon buyers a secure, trusted, and convenient way to log in and pay for their purchases on your site. Buyers use "Login and Pay with Amazon" to share their profile information (name and email address) and access the shipping and payment information stored in their Amazon account to complete their purchase.

Plugin Contributions

I was interested for a few seconds until I saw the Amazon tariffs: 3.4% + 0.35 cents in Spain. Nope.
    Thanks anyway and good luck,
    Steve
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    I was interested for a few seconds until I saw the Amazon tariffs: 3.4% + 0.35 cents in Spain. Nope.
    Thanks anyway and good luck,
    Steve
    Not competitive... But I also don't trust Amazon... the idea of bringing anything "Amazonny" to my webshops makes me feel uncomfortable. It's like eBay... I keep as far away from them as possible. Same reason I won't use Google Pay (is it still operative?). These big mega-portals always have ulterior motives - can't be trusted.
    20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Will USA websites have a option for the new login by amazon? I know checkout by amazon will be discontinued in 2 months so looking at either getting the plugin updated or moving to another cart that supports it.

And I know others don't like the support amazon gives the old checkout by amazon but with reading and fixes, it makes it extremely useful. For me, it really moved our sales into the next level that I had to hire 2 shipping workers to handle just fullfillment.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lakkai View Post
    Will USA websites have a option for the new login by amazon? I know checkout by amazon will be discontinued in 2 months so looking at either getting the plugin updated or moving to another cart that supports it.

And I know others don't like the support amazon gives the old checkout by amazon but with reading and fixes, it makes it extremely useful. For me, it really moved our sales into the next level that I had to hire 2 shipping workers to handle just fullfillment.
    yes, it will be also available ;-)

Plugin Contributions

By the way if anybody would like to test Login and Pay with Amazon, please feel free to ask me. I send you a link to our demo store.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by WebiProg View Post
    By the way if anybody would like to test Login and Pay with Amazon, please feel free to ask me. I send you a link to our demo store.
    Yes, if you have a demo for the USA one I would be interested. How much will it cost to get the plugin for USA? I think the deadline is April 2017 so would like to have a test run implemented on our store before making it a normal option for customers.