Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Structured Data Markup for Schema, Facebook Open Graph, Twitter...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    Brilliant. Thanks for this, hopefully it will resolve the errors that are being thrown up in search console.
    Name:  Screenshot 2021-11-08 at 17.17.32.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  48.0 KB

I'm getting a duplicate Key error for @type

See the attached image.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Structured Data Markup for Schema, Facebook Open Graph, Twitter...

I'm getting a duplicate Key error for @type
    Bug for product priced by attribute. Fixed.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Structured Data Markup for Schema, Facebook Open Graph, Twitter...

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Cool! All my products are in without any other errors now by the way.

Plugin Contributions

Ok can you tell me why this category number isn't recognised by Schema?

708 - Home & Garden > Decor > Decorative Plaques. I note in the Google Product Category entry box you have stated 6 numbers, however this one only has three?

https://www.google.com/basepages/pro...-ids.en-US.txt

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    Ok can you tell me why this category number isn't recognised by Schema?

708 - Home & Garden > Decor > Decorative Plaques. I note in the Google Product Category entry box you have stated 6 numbers, however this one only has three?

https://www.google.com/basepages/pro...-ids.en-US.txt
    Actually it says this when I check my product, sorry I don't think it's the Google Product Category Number:

708 (The property googleProductCategory is not recognised by the schema (e.g. schema.org) for an object of type Product.)

Plugin Contributions

As far as I can ascertain, the google product category is not part of structured data. It is part of the Google Merchant Center feed specification!
    Structured data can be used by the Merchant Center instead of the direct feed, and while much of the two sources of data use the same data and identifiers, they are different animals.

So unless anyone can prove otherwise, google product category should be removed from this plugin.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

As far as I can ascertain, the google product category is not part of structured data. It is part of the Google Merchant Center feed specification!
    Structured data can be used by the Merchant Center instead of the direct feed, and while much of the two sources of data use the same data and identifiers, they are different animals.

So unless anyone can prove otherwise, google product category should be removed from this plugin.
    Yes I know Merchant Center can use structured data. So far Google sees the google product category fine on my websites, so while I know technically it should be removed, it may actually be a benefit if google sees it as a positive and it helps google understand the merchants category products should be listed in.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry I missed this
    HTML Code:
    in ultimate friendly URLs (not sure how the CEON one works), the anchor and the product id are the only relevant data. changing the product name does not render an invalid URL. and it will still return the correct product page as long as those pieces of information are correct.
    CEON produces full text urls like this:
    www .shop.com/manufacturers/eazi-grip-racing-products/dash-protectors/aprilia/dash-protector-aprilia-rs125-tuono-125-2014

so an update to a name changes the url
    www .shop.com/manufacturers/eazi-grip-racing-products/dash-protectors/aprilia/dash-protector-aprilia-rs125-tuono-125-2021

and the previous one gets stored and used to redirect to the new one.

Anyway a suitable question that generally burns lots of bandwidth would be "what url to use in this plugin?"

Friendly: www .shop.com/widget
    or native: www .shop.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_4&products_id=1

or just add another config option and let people choose?

I'm not getting involved in any discussion, others can read everything out there and eventually come up with a short and sweet conclusion, lets not have endless SEO arguments as usual.
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Sorry I missed this
    HTML Code:
    in ultimate friendly URLs (not sure how the CEON one works), the anchor and the product id are the only relevant data. changing the product name does not render an invalid URL. and it will still return the correct product page as long as those pieces of information are correct.
    CEON produces full text urls like this:
    www .shop.com/manufacturers/eazi-grip-racing-products/dash-protectors/aprilia/dash-protector-aprilia-rs125-tuono-125-2014

so an update to a name changes the url
    www .shop.com/manufacturers/eazi-grip-racing-products/dash-protectors/aprilia/dash-protector-aprilia-rs125-tuono-125-2021

and the previous one gets stored and used to redirect to the new one.

Anyway a suitable question that generally burns lots of bandwidth would be "what url to use in this plugin?"

Friendly: www .shop.com/widget
    or native: www .shop.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_4&products_id=1

or just add another config option and let people choose?

I'm not getting involved in any discussion, others can read everything out there and eventually come up with a short and sweet conclusion, lets not have endless SEO arguments as usual.
    I think letting people choose is a better option as there are some websites that don't use SEO Friendly URL's that would only benefit from original native URL's produced by Zen Cart out of the box! I'm with you on this, it doesn't require a massive SEO Discussion or Argument that turns into something unproductive. It just needs a solution and I think your suggestion seems to be a good option.

Plugin Contributions

Hey,

Site is at www.royal-fleur.com

I have been using your plugins for awhile and it has been working fine.

However, i tried to update the version i had with the latest from Github and i am getting the following error:

[28-Nov-2021 16:53:44 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /home/zch1akhw6q3m/public_html/includes/templates/Royal_Fleur/jscript/jscript_plugin_structured_data.php on line 370

If i revert to the old js_script, it works fine but i am missing some of the newer snippet/strutured data like aggregaterating

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thank you

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast