Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Structured Data Markup for Schema, Facebook Open Graph, Twitter...

But which file needs to be changed?
    There is only one file that does everything, all changes are made in that file: jscript_plugin_structured_data.php
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

i'm getting the following error shown by google console saying my data-vocabulary.org schema is deprecated on just 137 pages out of thousands, is this the fix im looking for guys?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by flappingfish View Post
    i'm getting the following error shown by google console saying my data-vocabulary.org schema is deprecated on just 137 pages out of thousands, is this the fix im looking for guys?
    Name:  2022-06-30.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  35.3 KB

also 830 valid pages with warnings, my seo ranking has tanked too ;/

Plugin Contributions

Are you using the Github version? If not, try it.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Are you using the Github version? If not, try it.
    i've been looking into the issue and come across this when i googled the issue as one of the top results, yet to give it a go. I had some assistance from a zen veteran to get my checkout issue sorted out after a company made a mess of the site, ive asked him about installing as the installation notes put me off attempting it lol. it seems my site has dropped off in the google search results, i use google product search feeder and recently my approved items have had poor performance, i used to be able to find my stores items in seconds on a shopping search, my assumption is anything on google console would be my issue, it seems this one issue may be the cause in the drop in sales ect. trend micro also had my site marked as a "phising scam" i emailed them and they changed it to "safe shopping with noteworthy content" and my trust score changed from 0 to 100. wondering if that was caused by the same issue?

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    Testing this plugin on 1.5.8 and got this error log:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot access protected property breadcrumb::$_trail in ..\includes\templates\responsive_classic\jscript\jscript_plugin_structured_data. php:400
    Stack trace:
    #0 ..\includes\templates\responsive_classic\common\html_header.php(172): require()
    #1 ..\index.php(42): require('...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in ..\includes\templates\responsive_classic\jscript\jscript_plugin_structured_data. php on line 400

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Are you using the latest version?
    https://github.com/torvista/Zen_Cart-Structured_Data
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Yes, fresh download from yesterday. When I comment out line 400 in jscript_plugin_structured_data. php everything is smooth but there’s no breadcrumb in the schema.

Plugin Contributions

try replacing line 400
    Code:
    $breadcrumb_this_page = $breadcrumb->_trail[count($breadcrumb->_trail) - 1]['title'] ?? '';
    with
    Code:
    $breadcrumb_this_page = $breadcrumb->last() ?? '';
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

Changes for ZC158 were not pushed to Github, use the version online now.
    Steve

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast