Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Structured Data Markup for Schema, Facebook Open Graph, Twitter...

Probably useful to re-iterate here, that the Schema part (not Facebook or Twitter) for the product (not the direct constants for shop information) in Japanese are all \u...\u.... unicode characters. It looks like that encompasses all the parameters using json_encode().
    Is that the intended effect, that (presumably) all non-ASCII UTF-8 characters become human-unreadable?
    (Presumably there is nothing syntactically incorrect about the result, since it is merely a different form of the same characters, but not legible anymore by humans)
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Plugin Contributions

I've added this to the Github, thanks. Please check if there is anything else required.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Image Checker, Structured Data, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto, Product Listing Sorter, Redsys payment module...

Plugin Contributions

Presumably such characters would get translated to a utf-8 readable format. Though how that is performed is possibly open for debate. Torvista commented that normally uses Ceon URI Mappings which I believe has some sort of translater associated with it to do that type of conversion at least for uris and possibly other input...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

Plugin Contributions

Hi mc12345678 and torvista
    I'm totally cool with whatever you think is good as long as it works reliably for SEO purposes, even if I as a human can't read the characters myself. I was merely raising the issue since I am using a non-European language and it might have been something buggy that had not been discovered yet.
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910