Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Structured Data Markup for Schema, Facebook Open Graph, Twitter...

When installing this I get a blank page on my test site. Checked my log and get the following error:
    PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /volume1/web/includes/templates/xxxx/jscript/jscript_plugin_structured_data.php on line 275
    Any thoughts on this error please

Plugin Contributions

Indeed! There was a surplus bracket there.

Line 275 should be
    PHP Code:
        if ( isset($reviewArray) && is_array($reviewArray) ) { 
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Thank you ... Great Addon!

Plugin Contributions

Is anyone else using this successfully? Does it work on ZC v1.5.5d?

Plugin Contributions

It's valid to 1.55e. f not tried yet, but probably is fine.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ttfan View Post
    Is anyone else using this successfully? Does it work on ZC v1.5.5d?
    Yes and 155e, great addon

Plugin Contributions

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Thank You! Great add-on, worked on first try on v1.5.5f.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I managed to dive into the deep end. Everything working as advertised. FYI dont look for the new meta tags at the top of the source code where you usually find them. They are ALOT further down.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Steve - I have a couple of questions if I may;

Can your plugin add structured data to Featured Products, New Products and/or Specials on the index page?
    refer to this home page (store.harmonynecklace dot com) of a competitor that has 5 products that show on the structured data test on the index page url - it is a Shopify store and no doubt they have their own inbuilt code (or plugin) that applies the structured data attributes to every / all individual products on a page - this is consistent throughout the site - even a specific item product page which also offers accessory products on that page, like 'Better_Together" plugin for ZC at the bottom of the product page, all are marked up.

I figure that this would offer some advantage over an index page with nothing other than 'organization' in structured data (YES/NO) and each of us can use any advantage we can get, right? It is understood that the other products shown on the front page and at the bottom of product pages of this example site are fixed products, i.e. they are not managed / configured like featured products or better together for example which can swap and change.

The other question was asked by someone else on page #1 in this thread but not answered, and in your readme you suggest that this plugin is better than Super_Data, also suggesting that Super Data doesn't work (properly, or as intended) - can you maybe explain why / how your plugin is better - as you can appreciate I would like to make sure I am using the best available plugin for a particular purpose.

cheers,
    Mike
    Last edited by shags38; 18 Oct 2018 at 04:51 AM.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast