Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Structured Data Markup for Schema, Facebook Open Graph, Twitter...

quite right, that's your problem:
    meta tags are supposed to be in the head section of the page
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Image Checker, Structured Data, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto, Product Listing Sorter, Redsys payment module...

Plugin Contributions

HI!
    Yes ok - but how can I bring this into the head-section?
    :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cp02 View Post
    HI!
    HI!
    Hi again!
    No idea? I installed it as it is written - do I maybe need to add a special "JSCRIP Load-Instruction" in template/common/htmlheader.php ???
    Greetings, hopefully you can help me :)

Plugin Contributions

You are using the css/js minifier, which in the newer versions loads all java script files at the bottom of the page. As you discovered, this is not always a good thing. YOu need to edit your code, so it does not load the jscript_plugin_structured_data.php file in the footer.
    Hi again!
    No idea? I installed it as it is written - do I maybe need to add a special "JSCRIP Load-Instruction" in template/common/htmlheader.php ???
    Greetings, hopefully you can help me :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    You are using the css/js minifier, which in the newer versions loads all java script files at the bottom of the page. As you discovered, this is not always a good thing. YOu need to edit your code, so it does not load the jscript_plugin_structured_data.php file in the footer.
    Thanks a lot for your feedback - ok, I thought bout that - so just like that? I put the code into the header of file "html_header.php" ?!?

<?php require($template->get_template_dir('jscript_plugin_structured_data.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/jscript_plugin_structured_data.php'); ?>

or should I use something like this?

<script src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/jscript_plugin_structured_data.php' ?>" type="text/javascript"></script>

And if I do it, the minifier does not fetch it after because it is already used it the head-section...am I right with this?
    Once again, thanks a lot for your answere, very helpful for me :)

Plugin Contributions

HI!
    Tried my ideas I wrote before - but this does not work

No idea?
    Greeting n thx

Plugin Contributions

Since I have moved the general jscript calls manually to the footer, this is exactly what I have in my html_header.php

Code:
    <?php //steve structured data - contains meta tags for facebook so has to still be in the head
    include (DIR_WS_TEMPLATES . $template_dir . '/jscript/plugin_structured_data.php');
    ?>
    Note the script is not named "jscript..." to stop it being auto-loaded in the footer with all the other scripts that are named "jscript...".
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Image Checker, Structured Data, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto, Product Listing Sorter, Redsys payment module...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Since I have moved the general jscript calls manually to the footer, this is exactly what I have in my html_header.php

Code:
    <?php //steve structured data - contains meta tags for facebook so has to still be in the head
    include (DIR_WS_TEMPLATES . $template_dir . '/jscript/plugin_structured_data.php');
    ?>
    Note the script is not named "jscript..." to stop it being auto-loaded in the footer with all the other scripts that are named "jscript...".
    Damn GREAT - it worked - many many thanks!!! I am happy now :)
    i did the same but did NOT delete 'jscript'plugin_structured_data.php ... without jscript everything is fine!

once again - THANKS a LOT!!!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Steve,
    just installed your plugin - as much as you indicated it wasn't necessary I want to add the code below to html_header.php however my template appears not to be HTML5 - it is XHTML1 Transitional

Can I still add the part of that code as shown in bold? - if not is there a different code that I should use?

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?> prefix="og: http://ogp.me/ns# fb: http://ogp.me/ns/fb# product: http://ogp.me/ns/product#">

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

google webmaster is giving warnings on 'priceValidUntil' and 'sku'. can you add this to a new version of this plugin??

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast