Hello! I need to change the default Packing Slip page , the original packing slip file has 3 columns for purchased items divided into:
1-Quantity
2-Product name
3-Model

When I print the packing slip I get these 3 columns in a whole sheet and so far is fine ..... but now I need to change the file in order to print the product Quantity, Name and Model in the same column for every Item, doesn't matter if the list will be large.
I checked the packing slip.php file , located in Admin folder and I think that the solution could be easily achieved changing these lines:

HTML Code:
<?php
    for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
      echo '      <tr class="dataTableRow">' . "\n" .
           '        <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top" align="right">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . '&nbsp;x</td>' . "\n" .
           '        <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes']) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0)) {
        for ($j=0, $k=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$k; $j++) {
          echo '<br><nobr><small>&nbsp;<i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . nl2br(zen_output_string_protected($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value']));
          echo '</i></small></nobr>';
        }
      }

echo '        </td>' . "\n" .
           '        <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
           '      </tr>' . "\n";
    }
?>
Any Suggestions?
Thank you