Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default v155e adding an attribute works but messagestack reports Warning: No file uploaded.

ZC155d - attribute adds ok. For example add a colour to the keyboard in the demo db.
    ZC155e - attribute adds ok. Messagestack reports "Warning: No file uploaded."
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: v155e adding an attribute works but messagestack reports Warning: No file uploade

Am I correct that this issue is related to assigning a file upload attribute to a product "for the first time" from within the attributes controller?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: v155e adding an attribute works but messagestack reports Warning: No file uploade

Attributes Controller:
    Add for example, a colour.
    Change nothing else, so no, not related to uploads, but I would hazard a guess as related to the upload class modified in this release.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Attributes Controller:
    Add for example, a colour.
    Change nothing else, so no, not related to uploads, but I would hazard a guess as related to the upload class modified in this release.
    I've just tested this. Upgraded 2 stores yesterday - 1.5.5.d to 1.5.5.e (4 March) and have (via attributes controller) added all attribute option values to a test product.

I am not experiencing the reported error...
    19 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

I upgraded my site to 1.55e and noticed the message.
    I checked my local 1.55d and it did not generate the error.
    I copied over the fileset for 1.55e into the 1.55d install and it generated the error.
    I reinstalled 1.55e from new and it generated the error.

Both production and local are on php7.
    I am choosing hardware-keyboards-Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 - (MSINTKB)
    and adding a colour and Insert, no other options touched.
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

I can confirm that a fresh zc1.5.5e (2nd version) install (PHP 5.6), produces the results that @torvista reported.

Plugin Contributions

Have now confirmed also.. Relates to attributes_controller trying to process (parse) the attributes upload area's picture upload and occurs on each add/edit when no picture has been assigned to upload. On initial successful upload reports that upload was successful, on update with no change in image (no new image uploaded) reports that no file was uploaded. Issue appear to be in the attributes_controller area and suspect that similar responses will be seen for other admin plugins that use the upload class (Ie. Image Handler comes to mind though not (yet) sure it uses the class).

Line reporting the message is line 96 of includes/classes/upload.php
    Last edited by mc12345678; 5 Mar 2017 at 11:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Does uncommenting line 87 resolve it?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Does uncommenting line 87 resolve it?
    Although had also come up with an "attributes_controller" specific fix, uncommenting that line did prevent the message from being displayed from the admin side.

Also, didn't see a change in operation on the catalog side somewhat surprisingly..

In unaltered version had expected to see the same error message when attempting to add a product to the cart that had an upload attribute but no file selected. Didn't get such an error and product was added to cart without the upload attribute attached. But looks like the uncommenting of the line prevents the no file uploaded message from the admin side.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast