Plugin Contributions

Default admin setup problem during installation database.admin table doesnt exist

MySQL:5.6.37
    ZC version:1.5.5
    PHP version:7.0.27
    first time installing

During the installation process, starting from the zc install file and then following the instruction on web page, I get a Problem at admin setup after pressing continue i am sent to a black page with the message "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." refreshing does nothing. When i look into the log created with this error it say "[29-May-2018 18:45:10 Europe/Moscow] PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table '(databaseName).admin' doesn't exist :: update admin set admin_name = ' .... " was this table suppose to be created during the database setup ? or am I suppose to create it manually ?

Thank you for your time

ps: mysql database has had a table called upgrade_exeception but no other table were automatically added

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: admin setup problem during installation database.admin table doesnt exist

looking into my upgrade_exeception problem i found out that there seem to be some sort of problem with isam. I have deleted all the occurences of ENGINE=MyIsam from my zc_install.sql file. and at first glanced it seems to have worked fine

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: admin setup problem during installation database.admin table doesnt exist

Is there some particular reason you "just gotta" be on a windoze server? If you're just starting out, it would be worth your while to find an Apache host. Even if your windoze hosting is free, you'll invest far more in time trying to make adjustments than it would cost to host with Apache.

Lot like trying to fit an Olds 442 into a Volkswagen. Constantly having to adapt.

Plugin Contributions

Please look into the logs folder. You might have some logs created that will throw the light on the issue.