Plugin Contributions

Default "Failed to connect database:opai" error in Order edit page in admin section

Hi

Recently I've upgraded my ZC Version from 1.3.9h to 1.5.5e. Currently i'm using Super orders and Edit orders modules in my website.
    In order edit page it shows "Failed to connect database:opai" error and i cant see that order details below on that error.

So i've tried to update the Super orders and Edit orders modules version to latest. But still no luck. Same error

Name:  Screenshot_1.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  42.3 KB

Please any one.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Failed to connect database:opai" error in Order edit page in admin section

Couple of things. If were still using or trying to use the version that was applicable to your previous install, then definitely not expected to work as there have been a number of changes in a number of "systems" that made that version obsolete. To then possibly drop in the new version? Well, hopefully removed/restored all of the original files before doing that otherwise, there may be a mix of old and new code making things even more confusing.

All that said, what log errors if any were saved to your logs directory? (obscure reference to your admin directory if posting.)

The new version should work with the current release of ZC, so the issue would again be related to the "two" installs of the plugin.

Not sure how helpful that was, but nothing worse than no one replying.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Failed to connect database:opai" error in Order edit page in admin section

There's no "Advanced Attributes Editor" feature provided by the Edit Orders v4.x.x series; it must be some change that Super Orders introduced.

That said, it "sounds like" the issue is add-on code that is using direct mysql_ calls, since the $db usage has changed to use the mysqli_ interface due to the mysql functions' deprecation (i.e. removal) in current versions of PHP.
    Last edited by lat9; 21 Mar 2017 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Corrected "English", added hint.

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I've properly updated Super orders and edit orders module. Now issues was fixed . Thanks for your comments.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Prabu View Post
    Hi

I've properly updated Super orders and edit orders module. Now issues was fixed . Thanks for your comments.
    Woo-hoo! You're very welcome; I'm glad your issue is corrected.