Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payment modules

Found it

I missed one item.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payment modules - only half of screen showing

I tried with all the options as described by the repliers of this post but none of them solved the issue. But finally I could resolve the issue by replacing the entire payment folder (includes/modules/payment) copied from the original installation file. I am also using the latest version (v1.5.5e).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kpshyam View Post
    I tried with all the options as described by the repliers of this post but none of them solved the issue. But finally I could resolve the issue by replacing the entire payment folder (includes/modules/payment) copied from the original installation file. I am also using the latest version (v1.5.5e).
    Good that using only the modules that were supplied with the new version work and were supported; however, there are a number of things missed or skipped in trying to resolve your own issue the details of which appear to be different than the OPs. By wiping out the includes/modules/payments folder and replacing it with default payment modules, you've lost out on any modules that may have been correctly written to support your environment and processing needs instead of either removing/upgrading the potentially one offending piece of software.

Continuing to follow the process posted, if the issue of a blank/partial blank payment module screen continued after upgrading the php version to address the payeezyjszc messages, then would suggest loading the payment module page and then check the logs directory again to see what new error was generated, follow this process until the error(s) have been resolved and preferably understood as to why they were occurring.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I'm installing a new ZenCart (1.5.5e) for someone else, including the Square payment module, and I get the exact same error message in logs as the original poster, right down to the same line. However, the person I'm installing for reports that his hosting uses PHP 5.6, specifically:

cpsrvd 11.68.0.21
    Database client version: libmysql - 5.1.73
    PHP extension: mysqli curl mbstring
    PHP version: 5.6.30

I tried disabling the payeezee module by renaming it as a txt file, but the Square module produces the same type of error and that Square module is the entire reason for creating the new webstore in the first place. I've re-enabled the disabled module, and I'm coming to you all for help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by WLP_Kris View Post
    I'm installing a new ZenCart (1.5.5e) for someone else, including the Square payment module, and I get the exact same error message in logs as the original poster, right down to the same line. However, the person I'm installing for reports that his hosting uses PHP 5.6, specifically:

cpsrvd 11.68.0.21
    Database client version: libmysql - 5.1.73
    PHP extension: mysqli curl mbstring
    PHP version: 5.6.30

I tried disabling the payeezee module by renaming it as a txt file, but the Square module produces the same type of error and that Square module is the entire reason for creating the new webstore in the first place. I've re-enabled the disabled module, and I'm coming to you all for help.
    The information about the php version. Please independently confirm what ZC is seeing as the currently used version by accessing the admin panel of the store in question, selecting the version button in the upper right hand corner and reporting the php version information reported there.

If unable to access the admin for some reason, then in the path for the store (perhaps at the root of the store) temporarily create a new file with a filename that is not "easily" guessed like **don't** use phpinfo.php

The file should have the following contents:
    Code:
    <?php echo phpinfo();
    Access the file from your browser, report the php info and then can delete the file.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Huh. The version check shows POP 5.3.27. That can't be right.

Plugin Contributions

All right- my customer might have had PHP 5.6 on his MyPHP app, but he hadn't set his account to run his apps on it. I've changed the setting and have the full payment module menu in place now, and we'll see if 5.6 breaks anything else he had running in 5.3. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Apologies. That payeezy file fix should have been done long ago.
    It is now scheduled to be included in the next ZC release.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payment modules

Quote Originally Posted by Maynards View Post
    Thanks, I did but now I am trying to make the credit card plugin called: Ceon_Manuel _Card work and I get this error when I fill in all of the stuff on the right side.
    With the advent of PayPal Express, Square Payment, etc.; you might want to think about dropping the Manual Card. You are probably paying a fee to do a "Phone" transaction with your Merchant account that is more than the fees charged by other methods. The plus in it all is that you'll be more secure for your customers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12