Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Payment Modules Missing from Modules/Payment Modules When I Upgrade

I'm moving to a server running Xenial Xerus with PHP 7. On a fresh install of 1.5.5e, all the included payment modules show up in Modules/Payment Modules. When I move the store, remaining with 1.5.4, several payment modules are missing, including all Paypal, Net1 Payment, Check/Money Order and FirstData modules.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payment Modules Missing from Modules/Payment Modules When I Upgrade

Doesn't sound like used the upgrade process suggested by: http://www.zen-cart.com/entry.php?3-...d-of-upgrading

Suggest following the guidance provided at this FAQ to address what is probably a partial blank screen: http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

To be clear, just moving the store results in the modules missing. This is the procedure for moving:

https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...fferent-server
    Last edited by greenftechn; 10 Apr 2017 at 07:03 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Right, but you're moving a Zen Cart 1.5.4 store (not upgraded) to a new webhost running PHP 7 and you're running into an incompatibility between the Zen Cart and PHP versions.

You might ask your new webhost if they have a cPanel control that you can use to "down-level" the PHP version to 5.6. Then you could transfer your ZC 1.5.4 store and get it used to its new home while you contemplate your upgrade to ZC 1.5.5 (which does inter-operate with PHP 7.0).

Plugin Contributions

Or.... upgrade on the old server, then move? I've confirmed I can't install the old version on the server running PHP 7.
    Last edited by greenftechn; 10 Apr 2017 at 08:16 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Yep, either way works!

Plugin Contributions

Except when it doesn't. Installed 1.5.5e on the old server. All the payment modules are showing. I moved it to the new one with PHP 7 (Xenial Xerus) and the Paypal modules, Net 1 payment services are all gone.

Plugin Contributions

The modules show up on a fresh install.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by greenftechn View Post
    Except when it doesn't. Installed 1.5.5e on the old server. All the payment modules are showing. I moved it to the new one with PHP 7 (Xenial Xerus) and the Paypal modules, Net 1 payment services are all gone.
    By "gone" do you mean "the rest of the screen isn't drawn" (including the right-hand sidebar)? Or do you mean that everything before *and after* those modules shows up fine, just that those specific modules are missing?

If it's because "the rest of the page didn't complete being drawn" (which I'm assuming is the case), then the PHP errors causing it to abort are logged in your /logs/ folder. Ref: http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page
    Tell us what the errors are, and we can help further.

I suspect your "Net 1" module has a PHP error incompatible with PHP7 and is aborting everything. Details in the /logs/ folder.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Debug Log Lines:

[18-Apr-2017 15:57:00 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ',' or ';' in /var/www/html2/store/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api.php on line 320

This was repeated for each time the modules/payment page was loaded.

I removed the Linkpoint payment module and the other modules are now listed. You were correct. The rest of the page was not being drawn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast