Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Missing PayPal module

Hello, Please requesting help. I've upgraded to v155.e. My paypal module is missing. How can I add it as my choice for payment? thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Missing PayPal module

Missing from what area, front end, back end, file system?
    Error log(s)?

Upgrade path?
    Upgrade method?
    Answers to other posting tips questions asked when selecting to post to the forum?

More than likely, the upgrade is from a previous (ie. Less than ZC 1.5.5) version... Further will take a guess that the upgrade was done more in place than as a rebuild (suggested path for upgrades provided: http://www.zen-cart.com/entry.php?3-...d-of-upgrading) which means probably missed the part about linkpoint api being "replaced" which also means that the linkpoint software needs to be removed/replaced. But there is no software one-for-one file replacement so instead in this case the includes/modules/payment files for it as well as the matching language files need to be removed.

But, the real story is likely contained in the error log(s) that are possibly easiest to locate through one or both of these FAQs: http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page
    https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...-and-try-again
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Hi, Thanks, MC12345678, I started over, closed the store, uploaded zen cart, opened the store, and the choice for paypal is not listed in modules/payments. The new upload was 155.e. So I just tried reinstalling zen cart to a different folder and again, the choice for paypal is missing in modules/payments. paypal.php is there, but not loading up.

So sorry if this is a common problem and I am just not getting it.

Plugin Contributions

What files are in: includes/modules/payment

For the time being disregard sub-directories.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What PHP version?

This discussion may help, including my suggestion in post #11: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....odules-Missing

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

authoriznet
    paypal
    sagepay_zc

I also just redownloaded 155.e thinking that perhaps it was a bad download and then installed that download into a different folder. The same thing... paypal choice is missing.

It appears that the paypal php files are all there.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You said the PayPal choice is missing from the Admin screen. But is the Sagepay module showing up? or is it missing too? If both are missing, then you've got a PHP error happening ... which is why mc12345678 told you to look at the /logs/ folder on the server and pointed you to http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page for more guidance.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

sagepay is also missing. I am sorry, but I do not know what I am looking for in the /logs/

Plugin Contributions

log 1: [18-Apr-2017 11:51:33] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home3/scrapqa1/public_html/includes/modules/payment/payeezyjszc.php on line 158

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What's your PHP version? You can find it by clicking the "Version" link in the top right side of your Admin menu (next to the Logoff link)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast