Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CheckOut-With-Any-Account or COWAA [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by targetmarts View Post
    ohohohoho,i get this error(1.5.5f in godaddy):
    ( ! ) Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'p.products_model_spoon' in 'field list' :: select p.products_id, p.master_categories_id, p.products_status, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_model_spoon, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity_order_min, p.products_quantity_order_units, p.products_quantity_order_max, p.product_is_free, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.products_discount_type, p.products_discount_type_from, p.products_virtual, p.product_is_always_free_shipping from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '72' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' ==> (as called by) /home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 1213 <== in /home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    Call Stack
    # Time Memory Function Location
    1 0.0001 368544 {main}( ) .../index.php:0
    2 0.0385 1548800 require( '/home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/header_php.php' ) .../index.php:36
    3 0.0398 1560456 shoppingCart->get_products( ) .../header_php.php:42
    4 0.0398 1561400 queryFactory->Execute( ) .../shopping_cart.php:1213
    5 0.0400 1562872 queryFactory->set_error( ) .../query_factory.php:270
    6 0.0400 1562872 queryFactory->show_error( ) .../query_factory.php:143
    7 0.0401 1569392 trigger_error ( ) .../query_factory.php:171

( ! ) Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'p.products_model_spoon' in 'field list' :: select p.products_id, p.master_categories_id, p.products_status, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_model_spoon, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity_order_min, p.products_quantity_order_units, p.products_quantity_order_max, p.product_is_free, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.products_discount_type, p.products_discount_type_from, p.products_virtual, p.product_is_always_free_shipping from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '72' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' ==> (as called by) /home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 1213 <== in /home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    Call Stack
    # Time Memory Function Location
    1 0.0936 370496 {main}( ) .../index.php:0
    2 17.8609 2491304 require( '/home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php' ) .../index.php:97
    3 23.3135 5252144 require( '/home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/modules/column_right.php' ) .../tpl_main_page.php:205
    4 23.4885 5439112 require( '/home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/modules/sideboxes/shopping_cart.php' ) .../column_right.php:32
    5 23.4960 5439976 require( '/home/getappreal/public_html/shop/includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_shopping_cart.php' ) .../shopping_cart.php:34
    6 23.4962 5439720 shoppingCart->get_products( ) .../tpl_shopping_cart.php:16
    7 23.4962 5440640 queryFactory->Execute( ) .../shopping_cart.php:1213
    8 23.4967 5441792 queryFactory->set_error( ) .../query_factory.php:270
    9 23.4967 5441792 queryFactory->show_error( ) .../query_factory.php:143
    10 23.4967 5450712 trigger_error ( ) .../query_factory.php:171

site: http://shop.targetmarts.com/
    It appears you have not installed Twitch Hidden Searchable Model correctly. Simply add the SQL Updates in the install instructions to your db to correct this error.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base7 with Wholesale PRO - 88 preinstalled plugins zero errors.

Plugin Contributions

I do wonder since there is integration of COWOA into ZC core... like this PR below
    https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/2178

I do wonder if I am still need to use COWOA as plugin?
    (Most template override I'm using on Version 1.5.1 are from COWOA, and I do have to find this out to determine whether I can put the ZC 1.5.6 into production or wait for COWOA or yours COWAA to be 1.5.6-ready.)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by PanZC2020 View Post
    I do wonder since there is integration of COWOA into ZC core... like this PR below
    https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/2178

I do wonder if I am still need to use COWOA as plugin?
    (Most template override I'm using on Version 1.5.1 are from COWOA, and I do have to find this out to determine whether I can put the ZC 1.5.6 into production or wait for COWOA or yours COWAA to be 1.5.6-ready.)
    I'm not sure if COWOA well continue. With COWAA there still some things I like that I could not get to work right with anything else. I've currently upgraded my site and started to create and test COWAA for the basic template of 156.. Well push up an update in a week or so... getting behind right now due to moving... COWAA is getting up dated for ZC156+ and PHP7.3 Which is what I have it running on now.
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by davewest View Post
    I'm not sure if COWOA well continue. With COWAA there still some things I like that I could not get to work right with anything else. I've currently upgraded my site and started to create and test COWAA for the basic template of 156.. Well push up an update in a week or so... getting behind right now due to moving... COWAA is getting up dated for ZC156+ and PHP7.3 Which is what I have it running on now.
    I pushed an update to Github, but this is just what I have running at this time and needs more work... I have it live on my site running ZC156a and php7.3

I'm currently moving and not able to work faster on getting things where I want them for a full release, allot of other mods had to be updated for my site that working in a clean template is also showing new issues that need work.
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by davewest View Post
    I pushed an update to Github, but this is just what I have running at this time and needs more work... I have it live on my site running ZC156a and php7.3

I'm currently moving and not able to work faster on getting things where I want them for a full release, allot of other mods had to be updated for my site that working in a clean template is also showing new issues that need work.
    Dave,
    Any progress on a newer version? I'm currently running 1.5.6c and haven't been able to get it to work yet, but really want several of the features (and one page checkout).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pegasuspublishing View Post
    Dave,
    Any progress on a newer version? I'm currently running 1.5.6c and haven't been able to get it to work yet, but really want several of the features (and one page checkout).
    If you also want One Page Checkout, got to this mod https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....Support-Thread. It also has guest checkout build in

Plugin Contributions

Hi Dave,
    I am intending to test OPC and your COWAA plugins for my purposes on my testcart.
    Since both have guest checkout capability, which is what I am primarily interested in, would you say the main difference is that COWAA does not try to slim down the checkout page flow into a single page as OPC does?
    My motivation for asking is that I have Japanese customization in my cart, which is quite an effort to maintain, and I want to minimize the files I need to edit in order to achieve guest checkout.
    I'll find out for sure during testing which one gives me less difficulty in that regard.
    At the moment, apart from the slimming down of checkout procedure in OPC, I cannot tell what the functional differences might be between OPC and your COWAA plugin. Do you have a sandbox site perhaps?
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gernot View Post
    Hi Dave,
    I am intending to test OPC and your COWAA plugins for my purposes on my testcart.
    Since both have guest checkout capability, which is what I am primarily interested in, would you say the main difference is that COWAA does not try to slim down the checkout page flow into a single page as OPC does?
    My motivation for asking is that I have Japanese customization in my cart, which is quite an effort to maintain, and I want to minimize the files I need to edit in order to achieve guest checkout.
    I'll find out for sure during testing which one gives me less difficulty in that regard.
    At the moment, apart from the slimming down of checkout procedure in OPC, I cannot tell what the functional differences might be between OPC and your COWAA plugin. Do you have a sandbox site perhaps?
    I'm a coder, not a webdesigner so no on the sandbox.. OPC is better maintained and works a bit different then COWAA.. Someday I would like a single page, but not high on my to do list.

Depending how you hit the checkout process well depend on the number of pages you get. Registered and guest well see up to 4 pages, account holders 3 pages. 1-shipping/billing 2-shipping type/payment 3-confermation 4-success page.. account creation has a switch, but I really don't see a need for it at all.. My github would be the latest I've not had time to make a easy package yet...
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Dave,
    Info much appreciated. Yes, github is fine for me too.
    I will test this in the coming week.
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Plugin Contributions

I'm trying to work with the latest version from github on a 1.5.6c site.

Has anyone encountered issues where trying to view a product page redirects to the site's main page with an error message at the top saying "please check out?"
    Keith Seyffarth
    Paydirt Design

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast