Plugin Contributions

Default HELP...... Missing headers and images on checkout page.... URGENT.....

Hi there
    I needs ome help please with my site.

Basically yesterday there was an issue with my site as i was installing a certain plugin.

You can choose the products and when you go to the check out you will notice the headers are missing and images are missing too.

Please have a look at the .jpg attched to see what i mean.

Any help would be mega appreciated!!!

Name:  screen shot.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  31.0 KB

The pluggins that I have are very few. The site is using the Westminister_New template.

If there is any more information you require please ask.

Thank you

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HELP...... Missing headers and images on checkout page.... URGENT.....

you have a lot of issues based on the screenshot.

i would first start here:

https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?311

I've got TEXT_MAIN being displayed on my page (or other unexpected UPPERCASE words)

then it looks like your file overrides for your new template need to be addressed.

good luck!
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HELP...... Missing headers and images on checkout page.... URGENT.....

It looks like your install of One Page Checkout was unsuccessful; you might try posting on the plugin's support thread for additional information.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    It looks like your install of One Page Checkout was unsuccessful; you might try posting on the plugin's support thread for additional information.
    Thank you Lat9....... i will take your advise on that and try to sort out what i can and give you feed back on here.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Update...

I went to admin/settings and disabled 'One Page Settings'.

I then tried the shopping cart with a few goods in there and it all worked well..... Apart from the last page where i got a blank screen.

This is the URL with the file associated ... >> http://www.ABCDEFG.co.uk/index.php?m...t_confirmation

Normally this would take me to the payment module i think ....

so any ideas on that please...??

thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    The log file says this :

[07-May-2017 08:17:15 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order in /home3/house/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 1112

thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

It's a bit odd that it's triggering that on line 1112, since that's the end of the file, and usually such an error happens at the beginning of the declaration, not the end.

I'm guessing that you've been renaming files in an attempt to keep a "backup" whilst installing files for plugins. The problem with "renaming" as a form of backup is that if you leave the files with a ".php" extension you might get unexpected results. Instead you should change ".php" to ".php-backup" or ".old" or ".bak" etc. Or delete altogether.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.